If You are looking for the answers to the questions like:
- What do users think about Your web site?
- What Internet tools are best for Your company development?
- How to monitor Your Internet strategy?
- How to effectively arrange commercial space in Your store?
- How to introduce new products based on Internet technolologies?
You will find them right here. Choose Innovation Management and take advantage of opportunities we have created especially for You. Participate in courses that will be carried out in specially designed for the programme laboratories: Eye-tracking Research Laboratory and Marketing Supported Innovation Process Laboratory. Have access to the latest technology and software. Be innovative - do not hesitate, join us today and have tommorrow at Your fingertips!
AREAS OF STUDIES The study programme is based on three groups of subjects:
- Basic content, selected courses: Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Law, Ethics of Business Activity, Knowledge Based Management
- Directional content, selected courses: Enterprise Systems and Platforms, Marketing Intelligence, Financing Innovations, Consumer Behavior, Logistics Management
- Specialty content, selected courses: Creativity, Innovative Product Management,E-commerce, Innovative Brand, Marketing Controlling
Most of the subjects will be carried out in a specially designed for the programme laboratories i.e. :
- Eye-tracking Research Laboratory
- Marketing Supported Innovation Process Laboratory
Moreover all the students participating in courses will have access to the latest technology (eg. eye tracker) and software (esp. SEOmoz, Sprout Social and brand24) in which our laboratories are equipped with.
GRADUATES All the prognoses and job market analyses show that demand for the specialist in the field of the Innovation Management will be growing, not only in Poland but also in Europe and the USA. The graduates will be equipped with:
- the knowledge of company management - in particular innovation management, starting with the phase of generating idea, followed by the step of defining the product, its commercialization and finally the controlling phase,
- the knowledge and necessary skills concerning the Internet as the most important environment for innovative market solutions,
- the knowledge about how to create the financial plan for an innovative venture, including the methods of financing the venture,
- the skills to conduct market research and use sophisticated data analysis techniques,
- the knowledge about the directions of creating Ecoinnovations.
FUTURE EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS The Innovation Management graduates will be prepared to work in international organizations of different scale of operation (both – small start up’s and big international corporations) as:
- R&D Department employee,
- Marketing specialist,
- Product manager,
- Brand manager,
- Project manager
The graduates will be also prepared to manage start up’s of their own creation.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 10, 2017