Information technologies and electrical engineering continue to develop at a rapid pace and have a major influence on everyday life and business. In the master’s degree programme Information and Computer Engineering taught in English at TU Graz, you work with internationally renowned scientists and teams from industry and research on the technologies of the future.
- You study the main theories, principles and methods of information processing, information technology and electrical engineering.
- With the support of a mentor, you specialise in two fields.
- You work on projects with fellow students, and teams from industry and international research.
- You learn how to present project results in reports and lectures in a scientifically correct manner.
- You learn how to handle the rapid development of information technologies and electrical engineering and how to update your own knowledge independently.
- You have the opportunity to complete a study period abroad, providing the ideal complement to your degree programme.
Eight fields are available to choose from
- Secure and Correct Systems
- Computer Vision and Graphics
- Robotics and Computational Intelligence
- Signal Processing and Human Communication
- Communications and Mobile Computing
- Embedded and Automotive Systems
- Measurement and Control Systems
- Microelectronics and IC Design
Graduates have a variety of career opportunities:
- They conduct research at universities, other research institutions, and research and development departments in business.
- They design, operate and evaluate complex hardware and software systems in the area of information technology, the automotive industry and telecommunications.
- The systems they design are used in e.g. smartphones and apps or robotic systems.
- At a national and international level, they work on a self-employed basis or in an employment relationship e.g. in industry, in young start-ups or in the services sector.
- They frequently manage departments or projects.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017