Canadian University Dubai is a recognized leader of graduate business education in the UAE and across the Gulf region. Since the rapid development in IT platforms and enterprises, different stakeholders are concerned how an organization’s business can benefit from IT services and tools. The Canadian University Dubai has identified the needs of the next generation leaders that can implement the various aspects of IT Management, Governance, and Assurance. This has resulted in developing a Master program in IT Management and Governance (MITGOV) -a first of its kind in the region that aims to enrich professionals with the necessary skills in IT governance and services. The MITGOV program supports the strategic vision of the Smart City model infrastructure.
The content of this new Master program maps between the recently developed IT governance and assurance theoretical models with the IT tools within the organization’s different functioning units. This leads to the efficient development and implementation of effective business processes.
- Pioneering - One of the first specialized programs in the region in IT Management and Governance.
- Accreditation - Accredited by the Ministry of Education: Higher Education Affairs.
- Highly Qualified Faculty – Faculty teaching in our IT-Governance program have extensive industry experience.
- Weekday Evening Courses–Class schedules allow students to complete their Master degree while working or raising a family.
- Flexibility – The 6 week delivery offers students the flexibility of planning their courses schedule and time of graduation according to their work commitments and personal obligations.
- Duration of Program – Our program consists of 10 consecutive 6 week courses.
After successful completion of this program, students will hold an internationally recognized graduate degree in IT Management and Governance and becomes ready for accessing professional certifications such as:
- CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 15, 2017