Information Technologies in Fuel and Energy Complex Enterprise
Objective of the Programme: The Program provides the up-to-date knowledge, skills and abilities required in the energy, resources and energy management areas with the use of the modern technologies and teaching methods.
The program is focused: on applicants with an applicable Bachelor's degree, fluent in English and planning a future career in high-tech international companies, both in Russia and abroad.
The students who have successfully completed this course will have an adequate command of the following (in general):
- knowledge of basic principles of the systems’ operation and corresponding processes including automation;
- knowledge of the algorithms and programs for calculation of technological processes;
- ability to analyse problems in information technologies in fuel and energy complex;
- ability to analyse problems in fuel and energy complex, to elaborate research programs, to choose and use adequate theoretical and experimental methods, to implement results into practice;
- ability to apply sensors, electronic devices, microcontrollers and its programming;
- ability to develop new processes and equipment and to update the existing ones;
- ability to acquire new knowledge in the area of professional activity.
Teaching staff: ITMO professors and associate professors and professors of Wismar University, Germany.
Length of program: 2 years (4 semesters), including 1 semester at partner University.
Partner Companies: There's a possibility of internship in partner companies in St. Petersburg
- Master of information technologies in fuel and energy complex enterprises (University ITMO)
- Master of energy- and resources-effective technologies and processes (University Wismar)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 4, 2016