Do you want to:
- pursue a career at the interface between IT and business?
- develop and implement digital strategies and innovations?
- become a business process expert?
- become a data scientist?
Join the Master’s degree programme in Information Systems with majors in Business Process Management and Data Science at the University of Liechtenstein!
The Master’s programme in Information Systems is a unique programme that gets you ready for the digital world:
- majors in Business Process Management and Data Science
- strong focus on digital innovation
- highly relevant IT-related and business-related topics
- strong integration of theory and practice
- attractive tuition fees
- preparation for PhD programme
- programme entirely taught in English
- excellent student-faculty ratio
After gaining their Master of Science in Information Systems (MSc IS) our students have excellent career opportunities.
Typically, they start working for international IT & management consultancies or industry and service companies (e.g., in financial services, telecommunications, logistics, manufacturing, or public administration).
The following minimum prerequisites must be fulfilled prior to admission:
- Completion of a relevant Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science as well as both Natural or Engineering Sciences with at least 180 ECTS credits.
- Performance above average in your former study programme. Applicants are evaluated based on their individual profile.
- English language proficiency on level B2, provided that English is not the native language.
- Basic knowledge in research methods.
- EU/EEA and Swiss citizens: June, 30th
- Other citizens: March, 31st
Intakes for the summer semester are possible (course start in February)
- EU/EEA and Swiss citizens: November, 30th
- Other citizens: September, 30th
CHF 850.- per semester
Study and career
Study and career are compatible. Depending on your workload the study duration can be extended.
Student Research Fellowship - Your Funding Opportunity
The Hilti Chair of Business Process Management offers highly motivated full-time degree and Erasmus students the opportunity to get involved in the department's research activities alongside their studies. In order to be accepted onto this unique research scheme, students must have demonstrated outstanding academic performance during their previous studies. The selection process is highly competitive with only a few places available each academic year. Early applications are recommended. Further information: www.uni.li/student-research-fellowship
This school offers programs in: