Informatics and Visual Contents (Joint study programme with Dongseo University, South Korea) - 1st and 2nd semester at Mykolas Romeris University, 3rd and 4th semester at Dongseo University
Why this study programme?
The aim of the programme is to prepare the specialists in the field of informatics, capable of creating visual effects (VFX), using and evaluating digital media systems and tools, thus enabling the application of interdisciplinary knowledge through technical and creative interactions for VFX and other digital production.
- Dongseo Univerity (DSU) ranks among the top-50 universities in Asia for internationalization and is a leading university in Korea in its areas of specialization, including Film & Imagery, IT, Design, and Digital Contents;
- Students of Informatics and visual contents study programme will gain two diplomas - MRU and DSU;
- During compulsory mobility in Korea students will be able to use all DSU infrastructure and equipment: 3D, 5D animation labs, movie, theater and sound recording studios, Apple graphics classroom, rooftop football pitch, professional swimming pool etc.
- Bachelor of Informatics, Informatics Engineering, Applied Informatics (Physical Sciences);
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
International mobility possibilities
The international mobility is required: one year at Dongseo University, in Busan, South Korea. Additionally, students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do internship in another country.
Visual content artists are responsible for creating computer-generated animations and special effects (VFX) on screens at home and in theaters. Work experience and portfolio is a must-have feature for this type of specialty. The creative workers who specialize in VFX, digital media and visual content production are required in game, movie, television and advertising industries. Also graduates of the programme may work in related businesses such as design studios, multimedia companies, science and educational institutions or to become entrepreneurs on their own. Graduates of the programme are also skilled specialists of informatics and they can find their place of employment in any ICT sector.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 7, 2017