SPECIALIZE IN INNOVATION
Obtain two Master’s degrees in one context of internationalization.
- Master in Production and Innovation of Industries of the University Ramón Llull.
- Master’s Degree (Official) in Innovation of Textiles Industries of the University Ramón Llull.
The students, once they have passed the master, obtain two titles:
I) Master in Production and Innovation of Industries by Ramón Llull University.
This Master is based on the design thinking that has been applied for years ESDI. A powerful tool to develop not only innovative products but also innovation projects business. A tool that allows you to achieve results from a user-centered view by endowing to companies a powerful response in these times of change and need for innovation. Design thinking pivots on three key factors for success: economic viability, technological feasibility and social utility (the satisfaction of the needs of the people). These three factors are essential for an innovative project to be successful. An innovation or has a transfer in the market or is not innovation, and for this it is essential to develop a business model that is assumed by a company willing to take advantage of innovative ideas. And there is not negotiation model that is sustained without a good definition of the processes of promotion, commercialization and distribution of its products and services, why industries nowadays consume and produce services. These are pre- and post-production activities, such as innovation, design, marketing and communication; As much or more important in the generation of value, as the generation of the tangible good itself.
II) Title of University (Official) Master in Innovation of Textile Industries by the Ramón Llull University.
This title is obtained thanks to the specificity in textile industries that is followed in a complementary way. This title is recognized throughout the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). Gives the opportunity to study doctoral programs at any university in the European Union, is recognized for scholarships, subsidies, official competitions and facilitates labor insertion both in Europe and in the rest of the world.
Master in Industrial Innovation (Double University Degree) of the Ramón Llull University (URL)
- Dates: Ed. October 2017 to June 2018 / Ed. March 2018 to December 2018
- Classes: Sabadell Campus (Marquès de Comillas 78-83, Sabadell)
- Fees: € 7,290
- Modality: Presential (In Campus)
- Language: English
- Degree obtained: Double Degree Official in Industrial Innovation by the University Ramón Llull
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Internships: Possibility of internships in national and international companies.
- Facilitate the incorporation of university graduates in industries, to enhance their competitiveness and productivity through innovation.
- Focus on industry approaches 4.0
- Acquire the specific Know-How and the capacity of innovation for the current globalized market.
- Promote the incorporation of talent in company's countries.
The master’s degree aims to train:
- Innovation specialists in product design.
- Innovation specialists in production processes.
- Innovation specialists in promotion and International marketing.
The 60 ECTS are divided into 6 areas:
- The company in industry standards 4.0
- The industrial production system
- Business Competitiveness
- Characterization of the market and the company
- Production environment
- Modules of specialization
- Final Master’s Project
- Possibility of internships in national & International industrial companies
- High Employability of our graduates
- 27 years forming business leaders
- Multicultural student environment
- High technology in digital platforms
The main methodology is the resolution of real cases of collaborating companies. The methodological model of this master is similar to the Anglo-Saxon. That is to say, in addition to the optional external practices in the company, different training activities in each of the subjects are carried out in the training center with contact with real business or technological projects.
For this, the student will have an exclusive space, fully equipped, where he will have a real and professional contact on the theoretical knowledge imparted in the classroom by the university professor and will receive the formative support of a teacher who will transmit specific know-how. This methodology will also serve to develop your final master project.
Master (60 credits ECTS)
Module 1: The Company in Industry Standards 4.0
- Up-to-date view of ICT applications in the company
- Insertion of the company in model 4.0
Module 2: The industrial production system
- Technologies, operations and processes
- Budgeting and cost management
- Planning and process management
Module 3: Business Competitiveness
- Products of differential value and internationalization
- Innovation in all areas of the company
Module 4: Characterization of the market and the company
- Analysis of the market and distribution channels
- Advertising, marketing and marketing systems
Module 5: Production Environment
- Product design and quality control
- Business Ethics and Business Sustainability
Module 6: Modules of specialization (one to choose):
- Production technologies and processes
- Promotion and marketing
- Product design
Module 7: Final Master’s Project
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 10, 2017