Master: Image Morphology and Visual Art Experiment in the English Language
1.Study programme title
Image Morphology and Visual Art Experiment
2. Number of available places
3. Short description
The Image Morphology and Visual Art Experiment Masters Programme taught in English, offers the frame for researching and developing contemporary art conceptions and to experiment inter-medium forms of visual expression and communication through creativity, theoretical and technical skills, in between installation, graphic arts, sculpture, and painting areas.
4. Main subjects
- Marks of the two-and three-dimensional drawing semestrul I; semestrul II
- Installation and Ambient semestrul I; semestrul II
- Visual experiment between ludic and authentic semestrul I; semestrul II
- Practical Research semestrul I; semestrul II
- Plastic sign and object semestrul III; semestrul IV
- Axiological culture of the Visual semestrul III; semestrul IV
- Colour and volume semestrul III; semestrul IV
- Practical Research semestrul III; semestrul IV
5. Student advantages
The students have the opportunity to discover and explore the most recent trends in the field of visual arts, applied in their own projects coordinated by the stuff of the Faculty of Arts and Design, artists with prestigious activity in the. In the cultural frame of Timisoara 2021, The European Capital of Cultura, the students have the chance to take part and activate in the particular events, workshops, and meetings with artists from all over the world.
6. Career impact
The skills and compentencies obtained cover the requirements of the following (but not restrictive) jobs: visual artist, curator, artistic advisor, organizer of cultural events in private or state institutions, art director, director of art festivals.
7. Contact details
Facultatea de Arte si Design, str. Oituz nr. 4, Timisoara, www.arte.uvt.ro,
email@example.com, , 0256 592900
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 16, 2018