IT Project Management students learn about the newest trends and how to create flexible project teams that will adjust the organization to the changing requirements of customers in a fast and efficient manner.
Transferring latest knowledge and skills that are indispensable in the execution of tasks presented for the project team, the studies prepare the students to work as IT team managers in the international environment.
Your knowledge and skills:
- knowledge of project management standards and way of applying them in practice
- the skill of using techniques in project management (defining the project and its scope, development, and optimization of schedules, issues related to budgeting and project control),
- ability to plan projects efficiently with regard to project costs as well as risk and quality
- ability to design information systems and develop and manage production in the international environment
- skillful use of specialized IT tools in project management
- soft skills concerning project team management, negotiations and presentation skills.
Students of Finance or Management also have an opportunity to get a foreign diploma.
Bilateral agreements with 3 foreign universities allow our students to continue their studies (5th and 6th semester) at partner universities that makes it possible for them to graduate having two certificates of the completion of studies from alma mater and the foreign university.
Following the completion of the first of studies, one may go to Italy where once the studies have been completed one may acquire two master’s degree diplomas, one of the foreign university and one of alma mater.
Program taught in: