The program is developed on the basis of European and Russian legislation in the area of hygiene and safety of production in cooperation with foreign partners. Disciplines are developed in accordance with the regulations of the Association of Hygienic Engineering and Design (the Hygiene Engineering and Design Group) with the aim to build knowledge, practical and research experience regarding the technological equipment design and food production processes meeting requirements of hygienic design and ensuring product quality and safety.
training specialists in the field of design, implementation, maintenance, and audit of technological equipment and production of food, biological products, and pharmaceuticals to ensure their compliance with the global requirements of hygiene and safety. It is also aimed at training researchers in the field of computer modeling and optimization of food production processes, design and testing of new and/or improved equipment and production lines to avoid any possibility of impurity or contamination in production processes.
Admission requirements (documents, qualification):
Bachelor, Specialist, Master’s degree graduates
Application procedure and deadlines:
- Fill in the application form (http://eng.ncfu.ru/2018/10/19/master-in-hygienic-design-now-it-is-real-true.html)
- Wait for the reply to your e-mail with a detailed explanation on further steps and indicating the date of the online interview (exam).
- Send us scanned copies of the documents mentioned in the reply letter e-mail. Deadline for application form and documents submission is 30th of July, 2019.
- Take a multi-disciplinary admission interview (exam). List of the possible questions and the examination procedure can be found in the guidelines available on the NCFU website at the end of April 2019. Deadline for passing an interview (exam) is 10th of August, 2019.
- The payment for the 1st year of education (annual tuition) should be done before 13th of August, 2019 to the NCFU banking account (available on the official website - http://eng.ncfu.ru/ncfu-details.html).
- The date of the enrollment order: 14thof August 2019.
- The visa issuance procedure starts from 15th of August, 2019 for those who passed the interview (exam) successfully and among the enrolled students mentioned in the enrollment order.
- Welcome to NCFU-family!
Training base (partners):
- Laboratory of food facility processes and machinery of NCFU Institute of Life Sciences;
- Laboratory of Microbiology of NCFU Institute of Life Sciences;
- Laboratory of food technology of NCFU Institute of Life Sciences;
- Scientific-research laboratory of nanobiotechnology and biophysics of NCFU Institute of Life Sciences;
- Prototyping center and 3D modeling of NCFU Institute of Engineering;
- Laboratory of metrology and robotic engineering ofNCFU Institute of Engineering;
- Laboratory of machine engineering technology NCFU;
- Specialized Department of milk and dairy products technology of the JSC Dairy complex «Stavropolsky»;
- Center of biotechnological engineering of NCFU Institute of Life Sciences.
- leading designer of food equipment and technological processes;
- head/member of the project team for occupational food safety development and implementation;
- head of the service of occupational metrological assurance and quality systems in production;
- process design engineer of in R&D;
- auditor (expert) for conformity assessment of production requirements for international hygiene and safety standards;
- teacher-researcher in the field of technological equipment in higher educational institutions and research organizations.
About the School
North-Caucasus Federal University is the most high-profile higher education institution located in the South of Russia, Stavropol region. The North Caucasus lies between the Black Sea in the West and ... Read More