Feedback of Student
“Thanks to the know-how gained during my master studies, I was able to immediately find a job that perfectly fits my background studies. Furthermore, it’s a way to discover a fantastic country, as Lithuania has been for me for 2 years.” Federico Rubiu, Programme Alumni from Italy
The outcomes of study programme
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- design water engineering structures, evaluate influence of water management systems on environment;
- assess the reliability of hydraulic engineering structures by modern scientific research methods;
- propose innovative technologies for water quality improvement and sustainable use of water resources;
- evaluate and manage local and international projects for water conservation, management, and civil engineering;
- apply hydraulic constructions calculations methods and methodologies as well as evaluation techniques for water uses requirements for food production.
The graduates of Hydraulic Engineering are able to work as designers, experts, consultants, and supervisors in:
- water engineering design institutions, civil engineering companies;
- water, environment, and hydraulic structures management institutions;
- consulting firms in the field of water engineering;
- education and research in the field of water engineering.
About the School
Ranked in QS World University Rankings as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and one of the few in the region where a wid ... Read More