In a knowledge-based economy, Human Resources management has evolved a long way from a simple administrative role to become a specialist field that potentially generates competitive advantages. Talent management and occupational wellbeing are two pillars that must underpin the management of teams in the companies of the future.
From this new perspective, the viewpoint of employees shifts from being seen as a potential source of value creation shifts to being considered one of the main assets that companies have when it comes to setting themselves apart from the competition.
The Master in Human Resources Management will equip you to respond to the needs and challenges of the market from the perspective of people management, covering aspects such as the incorporation of new technologies, work-life balance, talent development and retention in the new business ecosystem. The program approaches Human Resources from a psychological, economic, and financial, legal, and marketing perspective, among other viewpoints.
At the end of the program, you have the option of sitting the certification examinations of the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).
Reasons for taking EAE’s Business School Master in Human Resources Management
At the end of the Master, you have the option of sitting the certification examinations of the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), one of the world’s leading institutions in the sector.
Residential Program in Lisbon
At the end of the tuition period, you can do a two-week residential program on "Human Resources in Transforming Organizations" at the ISCTE Business School in Lisbon. Residential program with an additional cost.
We are members of the leading HR professional associations in Spain, such as AEDIPE (Spanish Association of People Management and Development) and AEDRH (Association of Human Resources Directors).
Our tuition plan is developed in collaboration with an advisory board formed of professionals from companies such as Volkswagen, LG, IBM, L’Oréal, Grifols, Decathlon, and Asepeyo, among others.
- Business Schools in the World - América Economía Ranking 2019
- 2nd best business school in Spain - Merco 2019
- 103 different nationalities in 2018
- +77.000 professionals formed since 1958
- Top 25 World’s Best Project Management Masters QS Global Masters Ranking 2019
- 85% of students received new job offers after completing their Master
- 98% of EAE students who do an internship find their placement through the Professional Careers Department
- 7,000+ employment and internship offers posted in 2018
- Top 5 recruiting companies of 2018: LVMH, Schneider Electric, Nestlé, Repsol y Coca Cola
Funding Schemes and Grants
At EAE, we know that talented students inspire us and act as a driving force behind the progress of our community. EAE grants reward their efforts on their journey towards excellence, reinforcing our commitment to equality and social justice by expanding the opportunities available for accessing our educational programs.
- 25% of students receive financial support
- 12 Month interest-free financing
- 4 different types of EAE grants
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More