Companies and organizations are more aware than ever that one of their key assets when it comes to standing out from the competition is their team of people and, as such, the management and supervision of its Human Resources department. A company’s people are the driving force behind the design, implementation and management of the business project. As such, it is crucial that companies are increasingly oriented towards their employees. Therefore, Human Resources Managers must be professionals who are equipped to lead a department that connects and works with all of the company’s business activities and, at the same time, be able to adapt to changes in the environment. The department is at the core of the company’s strategy and the driving force behind generating a clear competitive advantage. The role of Human Resources must be at the very heart of the company’s strategy and its management, as it is a key factor in setting the company apart from its rivals.
The Master in Human Resources Management is designed to equip Human Resources professionals to respond to the needs and challenges of the market from the perspective of people management. Professionals who embrace change as the most effective way of generating competitive advantages, who can capitalize on new technologies, who have a solid grasp of the new generations of professionals joining the employment market, who fully understand the importance of the work/life balance and ethical conduct, and who are committed to developing, attracting and retaining talent as the best way to ensure success in the new business ecosystem.
Reasons for the Master in Human Resources Management – EAE:
- EAE Business School, awarded at the 2015 HR Excellence Awards thanks to Master in Human Resources, in the category of “Human Resources Assistant Industry in Spain”
- It is the third best program of HR imparted in Spain according to the new edition of the 2014 World Ranking.
- AEDRH and AEDIPE – EAE is a founding member of AEDRH (Spanish Association of Human Resources Directors) and a member of AEDIPE (Catalan Association of Human Resources Management). Thanks to these agreements, the participants on the programme can take advantage of the activities and benefits offered by the two associations throughout the course.
- It incorporates a program of skills development, seminars on practical application of Personnel Management and the creation of a Human Resource Plan: This is the most complete and practical program, updated annually.
- Live Experience EAE. EAE Business School’s objectives is to ensure that student learning is as enriching as possible and occurs both inside and outside the classroom. In 2014 we organized over 150 events update, networking and recruitment for our students.
The Master in Human Resources Management is designed to meet the following objectives:
1.PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Developing the executive skills and competences required for Personnel Directors to lead and drive forward the changes needed within an organization.
2.GLOBAL MANAGEMENT: Learning, understanding and developing the importance of Human Resources Management within the company’s overall strategy.
3.ORGANIZATION, EXECUTION AND SUPERVISION: Gaining deeper insight into the tools and procedures required to perform the tasks involved in planning, organizing, executing and monitoring of Human Resources in a company.
4.HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE DIGITAL AGE: Capitalizing on the opportunities offered by technology for talent development, retention and acquisition, through the use of tools and resources related to digital communication.
5.STRATEGIC CONSULTANCY: Developing the role of Human Resources both from the viewpoint of a personnel department and the perspective of Human Resources Consulting.
6.PLANNING: Establishing the strategic foundations that enable future changes in the field of Human Resources to be planned and anticipated, in line with the company’s objectives.
Do you want to study in EAE?
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic CV.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete his or her registration for the programme.
Students who succesfully pass the course will obtain the Master of Human Resources Management degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the Máster Universitario en Recursos Humanos y Relaciones Laborales degree from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (if studying in Madrid).
In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fufil the requirements established by the institutions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 21, 2017