- know to trace the evolution of human resources management and identify its various characteristics,
- have a better understanding of theories and concepts of HR management,
- know to identify key problems of staff managing, and find ways to address them effectively.
A major part of the program will focus on personnel management relevant to any type of organization.
- The program helps to generate universal knowledge in the field of human resources management who will be able to work successfully in any field – business, government organizations, the non-profit sector, education, etc.
- Focuses on practical-oriented technologies which are highly required by the market.
- Gives the opportunity to get immersed in interactive cooperation to acquire real skills of working in an organizational environment.
Develops in-demand competencies:
Creation of HRM-system and management of human resources of any companies both on the local and international environment;
Using of modern HRM technologies to rich strategic goals of a company;
Implementations of digital and use of up to date soft skills.
- Program graduates will be able to analyze and critically evaluate the problems and difficulties in the management of human resources, as well as to apply one’s knowledge to develop alternatives and make decisions in personnel management.
- Specific skills required to deal with human resources management in local, federal, and international organizations will be developed within individual learning trajectories.
- Graduate students will learn to organize and conduct individual and group research – peer-view is guaranteed - present their results in different formats, and finally, will defend their Master thesis.
- Practitioners in different fields of HR management – recruiting, HR-branding, training & development, staff rewards, hr-benchmarking, business communications, etc.
- Scientists with considerable experience in conducting applied social research.
- Lecturers with experience in teaching abroad.
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership and Teambuilding
- Talent Management
- Motivational Management
- Ethics Management and Business Communications
- Career management
- Conflict and stress management
- Corporate Culture
- The technology of Scientific Researches
- Modern Methods of sociological research
- Russian Business and Cultural Environment
- Benchmarking (Comparative Analyses) in HRM
- Modern trends in HR-Management
- Professional practice
- Research practice
- Scientific research work
- Undergraduate practice
- Master thesis
- Human resources management in various organizations, operating on the regional and federal level, international and transnational ones of any organizational form and size in the industry, trade, transport, banking, insurance, tourism, etc.
- Management services in state and municipal governments, including offices abroad
- Employment and social protection of the population worldwide
- Recruitment in agencies and other organizations that specialize in management, personnel consulting, and staff audit
- Research work
Specific admissions requirements (if any)
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in economic, social and humanitarian or sciences, but other options are acceptable too;
- English proficiency not lower than level B1;
- Successful completion of the written entrance test on human resources management (in remote format);
- Successful completion of the Skype interview with the representatives of the program based on test results and personal background.
About the School
Ural Federal University (UrFU) is one of the leading and largest higher educational institutions in Russia bringing together fundamental education and innovative approach towards the challenges of mod ... Read More