Master in Human Resources Management
This course aims to prepare managers to take responsibility for the HR function. It intends to participate in its professionalization, provide methodological tools for its mastery and develop the thinking on its evolution and its practices. It concerns not only acquiring new skills but also connecting them as well as implementing them in a changing business environment.
- Duration 15 months in part-time
- Admission Application review + interview
- Format Twice a week and Saturdays
- Degree Grenoble School of Management
- Next term starts October 2013
- Admission requirements Baccalaureate degree (+ 4 level) in Economics, Management, Computers, engineering or other equivalent degrees.
Admission requirements :
Baccalaureate degree (+4 level), application review and interview.
Application file :
Application form along with :
- Cover letter
- 2 certified copies of the Baccalaureate certificate and Higher degrees (with two certified copies of the degrees in French)
- 2 recent excerpts of birth certificate in Arabic and French
- 2 CV
- 4 passport photos
- Copy of employment certificate
- 2 certified copies of C.I.N
This school offers programs in: