Full-time Master in Human Resource Management (MHRM)
Are you interested in the man inside the organization and do you have ambitions for a leading position? Are you looking for a subsequent education which can give you real added value on the labor market?
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
Students receive a broad and grounded perspective on the current ways of HR. There’s vigilance regarding the link between HR and practice. Besides a full view of the insides of HR, students will also receive training workshops regarding strategic communication skills, management skills, and talent development.
Eduniversal Master Ranking 2016-2017:
TOP 200 - Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones
Ranked N°15 in Human Resources Management, Western Europe
What can you expect?
Content level: deepening expertise
After attending this program
- You will be able to translate scientific theories and reflections into real issues in HR.
- You will have a critical, scientific and professional attitude regarding human and organization.
- You will be able to work on social and HR problems.
- You will be able to process large amounts of information and make them applicable from the principle of ‘learning to learn’.
- You can apply acquired knowledge and skills during the consultation assignment where you advise an organization on an HR problem.
Dublin descriptors en learning results Master in Human Resource Management.
Starts: 27th of August 2018
Ends: 31st of August 2019
€ 9900 (VAT exempted)
Includes: use of student facilities at Antwerp Management School and costs of excursions and residential activities.
Excludes: cost of documentation and books.
Antwerp Management School
Applicants should have a master’s degree. It is possible to apply before completing your studies, in which case the selection procedure will take place assuming you graduate from your present studies before the start of the program. It is required to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
“Master in Human Resource Management” is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successfully completing the exams.