- Weekly, Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.
- Bi-Weekly, Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
- Online, 100% flexible, with personalized tutor and live classes.
Our Master in Human Management and Organizational Development, a master's degree in different face-to-face and online modalities, will start from next October for the academic year 2019-2020. This program represents the evolution of Human Resources, and offers the latest trends, tools and knowledge in this fundamental area for business growth.
Why do a master's degree in CMI
- The current challenges require different and effective solutions to restore the balance that society and nature demand from companies and organizations.
- To grow as a leader, manager and as a person, promoting personal development.
- To become a conscious leader and acquire the skills of responsible management and administration of companies and organizations.
- To obtain a global vision that allows us to successfully face the resolution of the complex problems faced by leaders at an international level.
- To acquire the latest knowledge and technological advances in the digital era.
- To create and manage your own company from scratch, with the support of the CMI Startups Area.
- To be part of the community of the CMI , completely committed to its integral development and to provide the best services and advantages of our Institution.
Cloister of the programs
The CMI faculty is composed of experts in the field, with international success profile, and extensive professional experience, doctors, doctoral students and researchers in their specialty.
Innovative teaching methodology
The programs have the CMI teaching methodology, an innovative, specialized and advanced pedagogy using an adequate experiential combination of theory, practice, research and case method, training in decision making, and with exhaustive monitoring of the performance and development of students through personalized tutoring and continuous reviews of learning. Programs are based on tailored and unique curricula that emphasize the student's overall experience and development.
Limited places: maximum 30 students per class.
The programs will have the equivalent of 60 ECTS credits.
- The reservation of places will be awarded in compliance with the requirements of the admission process.
- The registration process can be carried out throughout the year, although registration in any of the courses is subject to the existence of vacancies.
- The selection of the candidates will be carried out by the Admission Committee composed of the Management of the CMI and the Program.
- The CMI communicate in writing to the candidate the result of the admission process by email.
- The tuition payment implies a definite reservation of place, and it will be obtained by paying 770 euros in tuition.
- For personalized advice and more information, you can contact us through the contact form of the web, by email to the address CMI @ cmiuniversal.com, or on the phone numbers 34 91 172 43 58/34 681 36 12 27.
Documentation to be sent to CMI @ cmiuniversal.com:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Motivation letter.
- University degree that allows the completion of Master's studies. The degree may have been issued by universities around the world.
- Academic record.
- High level of Spanish (B2).
- The selection of the candidates will be carried out by the Admission Committee composed of the Management of the CMI and the Program in Human Management and Organizational Development.
Prices and payment method
- On-Site Modality Weekly: From October 2019 to June 2020.
- On-site Modality: From October 2019 to June 2020.
- Modality Online: From October 2019 to June 2020.
Current rates for the 2019-2020 academic year.
* Price with 5% discount (Total payment made before the start of the Program)
All Master Programs in Human Management and Organizational Development will have an additional discount for members of the CMI Alumni Club. Membership in the Alumni Club is voluntary and free of charge for having completed any CMI Master course or program.
Payment can be made in full before the start of the program, benefitting from a 5% discount, or through 10 installments:
- First installment: Reservation of Plaza through the payment of the Tuition within the first 10 days once the Admission to the Program has been communicated.
- 9 remaining installments: within the first 5 days at the beginning of each month.
Financing and Discounts
CMI offers financing services tailored to suit the needs of students who require it. It also offers discounts to groups and companies and organizations.
For more information about financing and discounts contact us.
Professional Practices in Business
CMI offers interested students the possibility of doing Professional Practices in Business in concept of Master's Project or in addition to it.
These practices will serve to realize in the real labor market an ideal complement to the learning developed throughout the study plan.
The duration of the internship is 150 hours, with an equivalent of 6 ECTS.
In addition, all students will have the option to continue the internship period in an extracurricular way, that is, without charge to credits, for a maximum period of 6 months.
The Professional Practices in Business will also be available in an extracurricular and voluntary way for the students that make the Master's End Project.
All of CMI Professional Business Practices are paid .
CMI grants through its Universal Foundation Scholarships for Programs in Human Management and Organizational Development in all its modalities.
Scholarships of up to 50% of the price of each program and are aimed at students with excellent academic records, unemployed and recent graduates.
A part of these scholarships are reserved for people from emerging economies, developing countries, or with some disability, with the aim of promoting equal opportunities in different groups.
Applications must be sent to the Universal Foundation Scholarship Area by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- College degree.
- Academic record.
- Motivation Letter of Scholarship Application.
Responsible Labor Exchange
To facilitate the insertion and professional development of the participants in this program, CMI has created a Responsible Job Exchange , where organizations, both business and third sector, with a clear commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability offer jobs for professionals with cutting-edge training in responsible management and CSR.
About the School
CMI Business School es la primera Escuela de Negocios especializada en Responsabilidad Social Corporativa. El propósito de existencia del CMI es contribuir al despertar de la sociedad para crear un mu ... Read More