Master in Hotel Management and Catering
First day of university
Price in euros
Terms of Access
In a globalized and constantly evolving context, the Master in Hotel Management and Catering aims to train professionals and managers in the efficient management of companies in the field of hospitality or Hospitality Management : hotels or restaurants .
This training emphasizes the management and mastery of the structural characteristics of a company's production units, whether from a national or international point of view.
Key words: Effective decision making and active use of new technologies.
The Master program in Hotel Management and Catering has been developed in collaboration with the operational and institutional actors of the sector in order to provide a response to the issues related to the development and growth of the sector on the one hand, and the needs of the labor market, on the other hand.
The Master in Hotel Management and Catering aims to prepare you and train you to a career in the management of institutions specializing in the hospitality industry: hotels, restaurants, etc.
At the end of your career, you will be managers with the following skills, abilities and values:
- Familiarity with the hotel and catering industry: through an international perspective and a business-oriented approach to the business, you will gain a solid base of knowledge of the hotel and restaurant industry, in terms of policies, procedures, practices and experiences in the fields of tourism, hospitality and recreation.
- Global vision: through its doubly international and entrepreneurial scope, this Executive Master aims to train managers able to effectively manage hotel and catering companies nationally and internationally.
- Development of strategic plans: to provide you with key tools for the development and operational application of strategic plans at the national and international levels, in tourist environments.
- Innovation and sustainable management: thanks to a training both global and specialized, you will be able to develop both your creativity and innovation, but also a sustainable management approach to the sector.
- Managerial and personal skills: acquire the necessary skills to manage optimally, a team in a participative, serene and favorable environment.
Benefits of the program
Ostelea Rabat designed its training program taking into account the reality and needs of the market.
That's not all! Ostelea Rabat also relied on the Group's expertise in training to develop a program that is faithful to the school's promise: training that is largely oriented towards the reality of the sector from a practical point of view.
Thus, choosing the Master in Hotel Management and Catering will allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Strategic partnerships developed with industry players: academic, institutional and corporate
- Networking: Through meetings with tourism business leaders and international experts in the field of tourism, students will be able to build their own network of professional relationships.
- Focus on Revenue Management through Business Games: this cutting-edge marketing domain is particularly studied in this program, particularly through the practical vision of the Business Games.
- Case studies: in order to improve students' ability to make decisions but also to develop their creativity, analytical skills, oral communication
- Participation in events related to the sector: during their course, students will participate in fairs, congresses, exhibitions and thematic conferences.
- Multicultural faculty: Courses are taught by national and international faculty, as well as industry experts and consultants.
- Development of "soft skills": students benefit from a cycle of coaching and personal development allowing them to improve their managerial capacities and their leadership.
The Master's degree in Hotel Management and Catering gives you access to the following positions and institutions:
- Director of hotel and catering company.
- Head of operational departments within hotel chains.
- Head of hotel division within a group or a holding company.
- Head of the Food Division
- Supervisor of centers within communities.
The Master program in Hotel Management and Catering consists of 5 modules:
- Structure and financing of the tourism sector: international vision.
- Strategic management and operational management in the hotel and restaurant sectors: international vision.
- Hotel marketing, restaurant marketing and marketing.
- Graduation thesis.
The process of learning the various subjects and themes, will end with the writing of a final work that will consist of the development of a Business Plan or a Product Plan or a Plan of Innovation for a hotel or catering company or other companies in the sector. The work will be done in groups of maximum 3 students under the supervision of a tutor specialized in the chosen field.
About the School
Ostelea gives you the opportunity to study in the country that boasts the most competitive tourism sector in the world. A country filled with cultural resources and infrastructures, and which is highl ... Read More