This Master’s Degree in Hospitality and Tourist Accommodation Management aims to develop students’ career as directors, area managers or entrepreneurs, enabling them to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for decision-making in the various tourist accommodation types. Within the tourism and hospitality sector, a knowledge of hotel planning and management is essential.
- Acquire the technical knowledge required for key decision-making in the tourist accommodation sector.
- Assimilate the skills and strategic vision required for managing hotels.
- Learn in-depth about the core tools used in revenue and yield management and e-commerce platforms.
- Develop the ability to lead teams and manage finances in hotel establishments.
- Professionals who wish to enter International Hotel Management and management of Tourist Lodgings.
- Graduate and diploma holders who wish to orient their profile towards the hotel business and management of tourist lodgings.
- Professionals who wish to create their own enterprise-start up (hotels, hostels, bed and breakfasts, etc...).
Programme Structure (taught in English)
- Tourist Accommodation Management
- Customer Acquisition and Loyalty
- Customer Service
- Planning and Managing New Ventures
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce
- Revenue & Yield Management
- Gestión del Revenue Management
- The Power of Brokerage
- Systems and Operations
- Leadership & Team Management
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Final Dissertation
Contact us if you wish to receive further information!
EUROAULA offers a fully practical and innovative programme based on up-to-date contents and real case studies.
The teaching staff is made of graduates, entrepreneurs, tourism experts and sector professionals.
Get a Double Degree: issued by the University of Girona and Euroaula School of Tourism Barcelona.
The qualification awarded by the University of Girona is a UdG-specific qualification issued by the University of Girona Foundation, which is fully recognised. The Master's degree in Hospitality and Tourist Accommodation Management corresponds to one cycle of non-doctorate postgraduate training and recognises a further education level of higher than an undergraduate degree.(*)
The qualification awarded by Euroaula, Tourism School Barcelona, is a Euroaula specific qualification. At Euroaula, we have been training future tourism professionals for over 30 years.
*Pending authorization by Universitat de Girona
Academic Discipline General Characteristics For This Master
- Programme Language: English
- Total Amount of Credits: 60 ECTS
- Period: 9 months (from October to June)
- Modality: Presidential / Full Time
- Location: EUROAULA, Campus Barcelona, c/ Aragón 208.
- Schedule: Check with us
Students of the Master in Hospitality Management may undertake an extracurricular placement on a voluntary, optional basis. With a maximum of 30 ECTS, this placement must be completed during the academic year of the Master's programme.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2018