The Italian Chamber of Commerce for the UK is pleased to announce the opening of the application process for the 24th edition of the Master in Hospitality and Hotel Management held in Central London.
The Master in Hospitality and Hotel Management is perfect for young talented individuals who want to grow professionally in this sector and one day manage their own hotel.er is a vocational course, focusing on practice. Our students attend four intensive weeks of lectures (classes are all in English), followed by a three-to-six month placement in a prestigious hotel in London.
The Master in Hospitality and Hotel Management aims to teach students various skills, such as professional, methodological, problem-solving, social and management skills. The capability to respond with efficiency to a market constantly changing is nowadays a necessity for every manager.
90% of the students of previous intakes found a job within 3 months of the end of their training programme.
MASTER PROGRAM DURATION
- 9 October 2019 for the tutorial part
- 3-6 months for the Internship
- Good knowledge of English (min B2);
- Strong motivation to work in the Hospitality industry;
- Age: 18-32 years old;
- EU citizenship
Classes are structured as follows:
a. Hotel Sales and Marketing;
b. Staff Management and HR Assessment;
d. Conferences and event organisation;
e. Reception and Front of House;
f. Budget, accountancy and price setting;
g. Food&Beverage and Purchasing Management;
i. Business cases and Hotel visits.
Start date: 9th October 2019
Number of places available: 25
Deadline: once all spaces have been filled
Language: the Master is conducted entirely in English
- 150 hours: full-time classes in London (lectures and hotel visits)
- 20 hours: individual study
- Internship in London: 3 to 6 months (500 hours minimum), to be completed following tuition.
The Master of Hospitality and Hotel Management includes:
- Complimentary return flight to London (either from Rome or Milan, at the beginning and at the end of the lectures);
- Complimentary return transfer to the accommodation from London airport;
- Accommodation in London during the first month of the course (lectures);
- CV revision and optimization according to the UK standards;
- Lecture material provided in digital format;
- Personalized placement service in accordance with the job demand;
- Tutor assistance;
- Certificate granted by the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK.
15 scholarships will be granted for the participation of the Master. Our sponsors provide 3 scholarships worth £600 (VAT incl), 4 scholarships worth £480 plus 8 additional scholarships worth £400.Scholarships will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis.
Our teachers are renowned professionals in the London hospitality industry, most of whom have international working experience.
Every student is supposed to attend minimum 500 hours internship, with which the student will acquire a unique recognised experience. All the candidates will have to deal with international realities of the hospitality sector. Some of the companies who hosted the students during the previous editions were: Dukes, Millennium Hotels, Melia Whitehouse, Crowne Plaza, The Ritz, Sanctum Soho, The Rocco Forte Collection, Baglioni, Hotel Wellesley, Hotel Xenia, The Ampersand, PH Hotels, Sheraton, St. James Hotel etc.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR COURSE!
AFTER THE MASTER?
ICCIUK’s Alumni – We have always maintained relationships with our ex-students over the years. We also inform them constantly about new job opportunities that arise at our partner hotels.
If you work hard and are determined, the sky is the limit - our former students can prove it!
About the School
The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK is one of the oldest Chambers overseas and today has over 400 members. Founded in 1886, the ICCIUK aims to promote and develop business relation ... Read More