- Concentration 1: Hotel Management.
- Concentration 2: Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
Qualification from EUHT StPOL and the “University of Gerona: Innovation and Training” Foundation (a qualification recognized by both institutions and by the hotel sector due to their career and prestige).
8 months full time Master's Degree in Hospitality Management, and 4 week period in hands-on program at the school's hotel
Program entirely in English language.
- Besides its 60 ECTS hospitality-business-oriented academic program, it offers a unique Professional Induction Module where the students spend a 4 week period in a hands-on-program at the school's hotel.
- With our training, we involve the students in exercising both personal, technical and professional problem-solving. - We prepare them for the dynamic leadership they will have to exercise as managers of companies.
- Our training program includes talks from renowned international hotel managers and lecturer hotel chains, allowing our students to see and talk about the business opportunities with today's leaders.
- This Master’s Degree is ideal for both career changers who wish to move into hospitality, and for career climbers who are already in the field and wish to fast-track their careers.
- A bachelor's degree in studies related to business (Business studies, Law, PR, Marketing, etc.), engineering or tourism.
- Business English (test of level before acceptance for admission)
- Passionate profile with a deep sense of social responsability and interest in the hospitality sector.
- Application form and enrolment.
- Personal interview with a representative of the Admissions Department, if necessary.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2017