The master’s program aims at providing students with the appropriate tools for further doctoral studies and professional activity.
Acquisition of theoretical, applicative and practical knowledge in:
- complex systems modeling based on mathematical concepts and methods, and on programming concepts and techniques.
- programming and usage on/of computation systems, especially those of high performance, which are necessary for solving real-life problems and for simulating complex problem solutions.
- exploitation (data-analysis, knowledge-discovering) and visualization of „big data” for computation problems, statistical interpretations, decision processes, or for scientific instruments.
- applicative scientific domains where high-performance systems are used.
- analysis and improvement of software processes.
- professional modeling for teamwork as well as interdisciplinary approaches to research and development.
- Programming Paradigms
- Parallel and Distributed Operating Systems
- Formal Modelling of Concurrency
- Advanced Methods in Data Analysis
- Functional parallel programming for big data analytics
- Models in parallel programming
- General Purpose GPU Programming
- Workflow Systems
- Resource-aware computing
- Data Mining
- Grid, Cluster and Cloud Computing
- Knowledge Discovery in Wide Area Networks
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Science in Economics.
Students coming from:
- EU/EEA – 3000 RON/year
- Non-EU countries – 3000 EURO/academic year
See 4 more programs offered by UNIVERSITATEA BABEȘ-BOLYAI »
Last updated September 20, 2019
This course is
- Non-EU Students