The second cycle Inter-university degree programme in Health Economics and Management (HEM) prepares highly qualified executive-level health economists able to hold positions of responsibility in (national and international) institutions and businesses, private and public research institutes and international organisations working in the healthcare sector.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Acquire a solid knowledge of health economics and policy, health care management, health law and regulation.
- Joint diploma mutually acknowledged in four countries
- Joint learning offer by four partner universities and joint activities with stakeholders and experts of the healthcare sector
- Highly international and multidisciplinary environment with the opportunity of visiting up to 3 partner universities
- Possibility to be granted an Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Tuition fees exemptions
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018