The second cycle Inter-university degree programme in Health Economics and Management (HEM) prepares highly qualified executive-level health economists able to hold positions of responsibility in (national and international) institutions and businesses, private and public research institutes and international organisations working in the healthcare sector.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Acquire a solid knowledge of health economics and policy, health care management, health law and regulation.
- Joint diploma mutually acknowledged in four countries
- Joint learning offer by four partner universities and joint activities with stakeholders and experts of the healthcare sector
- A highly international and multidisciplinary environment with the opportunity of visiting up to 3 partner universities
- Possibility to be granted an Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in:
See 49 more programs offered by University of Bologna »
Last updated January 29, 2019
This course is
€2.060/year for EU/EEA students. €6.000/year for non-EU/EEA students.