The Master in Graphic Design and Digital Art is based on a project execution perspective (one per module) where you must understand, conceptualize and project functional and attractive graphic solutions that adapt to the real needs of each case.
Our training plan establishes the graphic design on a projective and conceptual perspective. We understand communication as the fundamental axis for the creation of visual, rational and attractive pieces, capable of transmitting the required messages.
A technical training, given by active professionals in the main studios and agencies of Barcelona, and highly qualified teachers, with which you will know in depth the professional software and you will be able to acquire a wide range of technical, theoretical and conceptual resources.
- Qualification: Master's Degree from the University of San Jorge
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Modality: Presencial Barcelona
- Teaching period: October to June
- Face-to-face training.
- 100% practical guidance.
- Teaching team formed by professionals from the world of graphic design.
- Small groups.
- Job and internship
The fundamental objective of the Master in Graphic Design and Digital Art that is taught in our facilities in the center of Barcelona is to boost your creative capacity and your visual projection through the specific and focused management of the main digital tools used within the professional sector.
The Master in Graphic Design and Digital Art is aimed at students of graphic design, advertising and PR, graphic arts and fine arts, who have completed their studies and seek to expand their graphic training in a specialized manner.
In the same way, this master's degree has been designed to complement and focus the graphic knowledge of active visual communication professionals.
Previous knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign is recommended.
The Master in Graphic Design and Digital Art presents the following structure:
01 illustrative and offline design
- Design fundamentals
- Adobe Illustrator: the tool
- Creativity processes
- The science of presentations
- Project: corporate visual identity
02 editorial and visual design
- Introduction to the editorial process.
- Adobe Indesign: the tool
- Graphic arts and printing
- The advertising graphics
- Languages and visual culture
- Designing typography
- Project: editorial and visual design
03 multimedia design and animation
- Architecture and modulation
- Adobe Photoshop: the tool
- Adobe AfterEffects
- Professional portfolio
- Traditional animation
- Project: web design
Program taught in: