The Master of Laws in Global Business Law offers academically excellent and culturally open-minded students an outstanding opportunity to refine their own legal know-how and improve their chances of a successful career in the sector of international business law.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Focus: International Business Law
- Start: Annually in Fall Term
- Study duration: 2 Semester
- Achievable ECTS: 60 Credits
- Investment: 29,000 Euro
- Language: English
- English-speaking study course
- Individual supervision
- Small learning groups
- Close cooperation with prestigious law firms and companies
- Focus on internationality, interdisciplinarity and innovation
- Insight into global business law
- Current topics and issues in the field of jurisprudence
Please find below an exemplary illustration of the Master of Laws study program.
The course comprises two semesters, includes a total of 6 study modules and concludes with your Master Thesis - in cooperation with companies. Each module consists of several courses, lasts 6 weeks and ends with a one-week examination phase. All modules are coordinated and linked with each other in terms of content. For example, basic courses such as âMethodologyâ are planned for the first semester so that you can benefit directly from the knowledge and skills acquired in these during your ongoing studies.
Basic Modules: Global Banking & Finance, Global Digitalization & Mobility, Global Despute Resolution, Global Mergers & Acquisitions
- University entrance qualification and a bachelor degree with at least 240 ECTS or equivalent recognised qualification (Applicants with less ECTS can qualify for up to 60 ECTS from previous work experience).
- Proof of sufficient methodological and legal knowledge if you do not have a law degree (law courses comprising at least 30 ECTS).
- TOEFL, IELTS or a comparable certificate (training and test also possible at EBS UniversitÃ¤t).
You learn and work cross-disciplinarily: you all benefit from the cooperation with the Faculty of Business Administration, the EBS Business School. Lectures are held by professors from the Business School and Law School. In addition, practitioners from the partner network of EBS UniversitÃ¤t promote a lively exchange between the law and economics faculties.
Globality is your trump card: All lectures and courses are held in English. Students from Germany, Europe and the whole world come together to study international business law.
You address the latest issues in this business sector: as the youngest law faculty in Germany, the EBS Law School is well equipped for the future. The course clearly focuses on the most important issues of digitisation and mobility as well as their networking.
You will further develop your personality: courses in ethics, the coaching programme and the opportunity to participate in student initiatives during your studies will enable you to think outside the box and support you in developing leadership qualities.
You benefit from the perfect learning environment: the campus is geared to all requirements of modern teaching and learning methods and guarantees intensive and personal supervision with a maximum of 25 students per year.
About the School
Under the umbrella of the private, state-recognised EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht you will find a programme portfolio that is unique across Germany consisting of Bachelors, Law, Masters and ... Read More