Supply chain functions are rapidly gaining importance in international companies. Interested in a career in the continuously increasing logistics sector? Be prepared: Follow the Master in Global Supply Chain Management
Antwerp being a large port city is the perfect place to learn about supply chain management. This master has a top-ranking: Eduniversal Master Ranking 2019: TOP 100 – Global ranking N°9 in Supply Chain and Logistics, worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recently graduated, you have a master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You are interested in learning about all functions of the supply chain, including inventory, transportation, logistics, production, etc.
- You are open-minded and eager to be in a truly international and multicultural setting.
Upon successful completion of this Master, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Global Management: Global Supply Chain Management’
Global Leadership Skills
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Decision Making
- Production and Operations Management
- Distribution Structures and Outbound Logistics
- Supply Chain Finance
- Modeling Global Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Implementation Aspects
- Integrated Business Processes with SAP ERP
- Fresh Connection Game
- Strategic Procurement
- International Experience Trip
Note: curriculum is subject to change
- A 4-year academic university degree
- A 3-year academic degree and an additional relevant degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3-year academic degree + min. 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- A 4-year professional degree (*)
(*) Subject to special eligibility conditions.
If you are not sure whether you qualify, feel free to email your resume (CV) and transcripts to our admission team (email@example.com)
Proof of English proficiency for our English Master’s programs: IELTS (minimum of 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (minimum of 95)
Evaluated during face-to-face interviews.
- Students who completed their higher education in English
- Native English speakers
Finally, a Master's in Global Supply Chain Management. One word to sum up this feeling as I graduate with distinction- Gratitude. It has been a fast-paced albeit memorable journey. Built on hard work and the right learnings, this has been strengthened by the support of my family and friends back home. Thoroughly grateful for the incessant motivation that I have received from all quarters. It has been a beautiful journey right from the day I conceived the dream to change my career trajectory, from being a working professional to taking up studies again, to this day when I hold my degree and pose for this very picture. The journey has been made even more enriching by my friends, Alumni network from AMS and the able team of professors who provided extensive knowledge pertaining to the career aspects as well as gave, vital guidance which groomed my overall personality. Having completed this extensive course I am now ready to take up job roles in the domain of supply chain management and work to the best of my abilities. — Bhavesh Achhra, India
About the School
Antwerp Management School, the autonomous management school of the University of Antwerp (Belgium), offers 8 accredited Advanced Masters in a truly international context with study options in: Belgium ... Read More