Master of Global Supply Chain Management
Today, the logistics sector is continuously increasing worldwide and supply chain functions are rapidly gaining importance in international companies. After successfully completing the Global Supply Chain Management program, our graduates are able to substantially broaden their scope of employment opportunities both in terms of functionality and sector, and can increase their chances of worldwide career progress and employability.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
This program aims at providing insight into global supply chains to young professionals, who have little to no experience in logistics and supply chain management. You are prepared to manage global and complex supply chains.
After attending this program
- You have acquired a sound basis in the theory and concepts of the major functional areas in management and their strategic implementation with a special focus on global supply chains;
- You have a thorough understanding of the supply chain as a whole, as well as its individual parts;
- You are trained in a variety of communication skills and business attitudes, e.g. multicultural communication, entrepreneurship, negotiations, self and group assessments, creativity, perseverance, teamwork and leadership.
Starts: 26th of August, 2019
Ends: 31st of August, 2020
€ 14 950 (VAT exempted)
Includes: all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and the costs of excursions. Excludes: books and documentation.
Antwerp Management School
Boogkeers 5, 2000 Antwerp
In order to be eligible for our full-time master programs, you need to fulfill one of the following requirements:
- A 4 year academic university degree
- A 3 year academic degree and an extra degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3 year academic degree + min. 1 year work experience (*)
- A 4 year professional degree (*) Example: Universities of Applied Sciences such as HBO in the Netherlands
(*) May be subject to special eligibility conditions
- Proof of English proficiency for the English Master programs: IELTS (min. 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (min. 95 )
- Evaluated during face to face interview
- Native English speakers
- English Bachelors suffice
“Master in Global Supply Chain Management” is an official Master degree acknowledged by the Ministry of Education of the Flemish Community.
The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited.
Program taught in: