Master of Global Management
As a result of ever-increasing globalization, managers today need to be more internationally oriented.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
Year after year, the Master in Global Management is composed of people from all over the world, providing a truly international experience for our students. This program provides recent graduates from varying degrees with all the tools to successfully prepare for an international career in a wide range of sectors.
After attending this program
- You will gain a deep understanding of all management functions.
- You will develop strong business skills, including entrepreneurship and people management.
- You will develop social, problem solving and communication skills, along with a better understanding of how to successfully work within a team.
- You will be able to respond to global strategic challenges of an organization with the knowledge and skills learned at AMS.
- You will know your personal strengths and areas for improvement.
- You will gain a better understanding and appreciation of cultural differences and their impact on businesses.
- You will develop a professional and ethical business attitude.
- You will learn how business functions in society, and will be ready to take an active role.
Starts: 26th of August, 2019
Ends: 31st of August, 2020
€ 13 950 (VAT exempted)
Includes: all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and the costs of excursions. Excludes: books and documentation.
Antwerp Management School
Boogkeers 5, 2000, Antwerp
In order to be eligible for our full-time master programs, you need to fulfill one of the following requirements:
- A 4 year academic university degree
- A 3 year academic degree and an extra degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3 year academic degree + min. 1 year work experience (*)
- A 4 year professional degree (*) Example: Universities of Applied Sciences such as HBO in the Netherlands
(*) May be subject to special eligibility conditions
- Proof of English proficiency for the English Master programs: IELTS (min. 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (min. 95 )
- Evaluated during face to face interview
- Native English speakers
- English Bachelors suffice
The master degree “Master in Global Management”, is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successfully completing the finals. The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited.
Program taught in: