Do you aspire a successful international career? Then the Master in Global Management is there for you. As a result of ever-increasing globalization, managers today need to be more internationally oriented. This program provides recent graduates from varying degrees with all the tools to successfully prepare for an international career in a wide range of sectors.
Because our Master in Global Management has a top rank in Eduniversal Rankings, Financial Times Ranking and Times Higher Education (THE). In the last we’re16th worldwide and the highest in Belgium in the Masters in Management category. And our students go on an international trip where they learned about the major impact disruptive technologies may have on business.
After attending this program:
- you will develop your understanding of all management functions in an international context;
- you will gain a better understanding and appreciation of how cultural differences, diversity, and the international political economy impact businesses;
- you will develop social, problem solving, and communication skills to successfully work within an international team and in different cultural contexts;
- you will develop a professional, critical and ethical business attitude;
- you will be able to respond to the global strategic challenges of an organization with the knowledge and skills learned at AMS.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recently graduated, you have a master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You are interested in getting a broad view on different management disciplines in an international context.
- You are looking for a truly international career.
- You are open-minded and eager to be in a truly multicultural setting.
Upon successful completion of this master, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Global Management’.
The Master in Global Management is developed to prepare you for a successful international business career in a wide range of sectors and functions, in a multicultural business environment. Our purpose is to educate responsible, respectful and reflective future managers with an open and global mind, ready for entering global businesses and organizations.
This master will equip you with the knowledge, managerial skills and cultural competencies that are crucial in the ever-globalizing world. We value context and broader understanding as to the basis for a critical mind– this is why the MGM starts with a retreat on comparative global history and philosophy.
The Master in Global Management is taught in an interactive way. You will actively participate in class discussions, analyze business cases and prepare business presentations.
Throughout the entire year, you will be extensively coached on leadership skills through personal guidance, seminars, a social project, workshops, and many more activities.
- A 4-year academic university degree
- A 3-year academic degree and an additional relevant degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3-year academic degree + min. 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- A 4-year professional degree (*)
(*) Subject to special eligibility conditions.
If you are not sure whether you qualify, feel free to email your resume (CV) and transcripts to our admission team (email@example.com)
Proof of English proficiency for our English Master’s programs: IELTS (minimum of 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (minimum of 95)
Evaluated during face-to-face interviews.
- Students who completed their higher education in English
- Native English speakers
About the School
Antwerp Management School, the autonomous management school of the University of Antwerp (Belgium), offers 8 accredited Advanced Masters in a truly international context with study options in: Belgium ... Read More