The Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management (MGEM) at the University of San Francisco will take you to Barcelona, Taipei, and San Francisco, revealing successful, creative, and innovative business practices through the cultural lens of three vibrant cities. The MGEM program combines direct exposure to multinational entrepreneurial firms with an international cohort of students to provide you with global business skills for success.
- Spend four months in each participating city and graduate in one year
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Downtown Campus, in conjunction with Institut Quimic de Sarria (Barcelona) and Fu Jen Catholic University (Taipei)
- All courses are taught in English
- Undergraduate degree must be conferred within the past three years
- Official Transcript(s) – Copies of your transcripts from each accredited college or university attended must be uploaded to the online application. Once admitted to the program, instructions for sending official, sealed transcripts will be provided. The minimum graduate admission requirement includes a bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Résumé – A copy of your current résumé is required and must be uploaded as part of the online application.
- Letters of Recommendation – Two letters of recommendation are required. Applicants to all programs should submit at least one letter from a professional contact, if possible. Ideally, one or both of your recommendations will come from a current or former direct supervisor. Academic recommendations are also appreciated for current undergraduates. Enter the recommenders' email addresses directly into the online application for electronic submission.
Your recommenders may submit a signed letter of recommendation or they may utilize the Common Letter of Recommendation template.
Statement of Purpose or Essay – A 500 to 1000 word essay is required and must be uploaded in the online application. Please upload one document answering the following questions:
- What are your short and long-term professional goals and how this degree will help you achieve those goals?
- Your background, passions and personal interests are important to us. What are five things we don’t already know about you?
- Interview - Interview requirements vary by program. All interviews are by invitation only. As such, should you be selected to interview, an invitation will be sent to the email account associated with your online application and include all necessary details.
- English Proficiency – All applicants are required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic score. Any applicant who has completed two or more years of a degree program at a higher education institution in the U.S.A., or any of the exempt countries (contact us for more information), is waived of this requirement.
For applicants from any South American, European, and/or African Country, please apply to Institut Quimic de Sarria (IQS).
For applicants from any Asian or Oceanic Country, please apply to Fu Jen Catholic University (FJU).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017