Gain firsthand, multicultural business experience across three continents with the USF Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management degree.
The USF Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management (MGEM) degree is designed for recent college graduates from various academic disciplines. Through this degree program, students study and observe global and cross-cultural aspects of business decisions within entrepreneurial firms.
Immerse yourself in an unmatched global business experience that takes you to Barcelona, Taipei, and San Francisco to study entrepreneurship and management through the lens of each city’s unique business culture.
Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management
- Courses are taught in English
- Study four months in each participating city
- Graduate in one year
- All three participating universities fall within approximately the top 12% of business schools accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- The program is developed jointly through the three participating Universities
- University of San Francisco (San Francisco, USA)
- IQS School of Management - Universitat Ramon Llull, Instituto Químico de Sarrià (Barcelona, Spain)
- Fu Jen Catholic University (Taipei, Taiwan)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 17, 2019