PFH Campus Göttingen
18 Months, Two Degrees, One Goal
The Master of Science program enables you to gain the skills and academic depth required to be a successful and responsible manager in an increasingly globalized world. The program offers the possibility to specialize in specific areas of management and also contributes to your personal development through individual coaching sessions, soft skills training, and an intercultural learning environment. In addition, the mentoring scheme of our professors and the University's own Career Service will support you in starting your career. The syllabus of the Master's degree offers maximum scope for individual specialization in accordance with your career goals. The course may also be taken in the form of a dual award program, in which case a second degree will be awarded by the chosen partner.
- Study program with a job guarantee
- Elective options for individual study schedules
- Up to ten project months in companies
- Individual supervision in small learning groups
- The optional Dual Award program offers two Master’s degrees in only three semesters
The Master's degree enables you to add academic depth to specialist focus areas from the basic study program or to add further focus areas. In addition, it focuses on Corporate Management and Accounting. The study program also contributes to developing your personality and strengthening your personal skills in the form of individual coaching sessions as well as courses in soft skill training and Business English. In addition, the mentoring scheme of our professors and the University's own Career Service will support you in starting your career. Through its numerous elective options, the syllabus of the Master's degree offers maximum scope for individual specialization in accordance with your career goals. For example, you will choose two out of the six focus areas in the first semester.
You can also enroll for an international Dual Award program in collaboration with one of our Dual Award partners. You will complete one part of the study program abroad and will have two Master's qualifications to show for it at the end. PFH is currently preparing further collaborative partnerships for international dual awards. You can, of course, also complete a semester abroad, without taking a dual degree, at one of PFH's partner universities.
The Master of Science in General Management will qualify you for challenging activities in business and academia. It will equip you, in particular, to carry out leadership functions in companies and organizations. The Master's qualification will also open up an academic career path and a doctorate to you. PFH Management graduates are employed throughout the world and in a wide variety of industries today: as a marketing manager in Asia, as a controller in a DAX company, as an adviser in a public auditing firm, as an international market representative for an automotive group, as a brand specialist in the food industry, as a managing director of the graduate's own start-up or as a Professor of Business Administration at a university.
Qualification with a Job Guarantee
We offer graduates of the study program in General Management (M.Sc.) a job guarantee. With this guarantee, PFH undertakes to repay 20 percent of tuition fees if you have completed your Master's program within the standard period of study and, despite your own initiative and the University's own Career Service, have not found a suitable job within 9 months. If you have also acquired the Bachelor's qualification in General Management or Business Administration at PFH before embarking upon the Master's degree course, you will get back the tuition fees for one year. Incidentally, PFH has needed to redeem this promise only six times in its history, with over 600 Management graduates. Our graduates are sought after in business and usually have a firm contractual commitment even before they complete their studies.
Requirements and Application Procedure
The entry requirement is a Bachelor's degree or Diplom in Business Sciences. If you have gained fewer than 210 credits in your first studies (for instance, in the case of Bachelor's degrees with 180 ECTS), you can make up for the deficit in a short time by means of bridging courses attended alongside your studies. It is also possible to shorten the Master's program by means of prior professional achievements. Entry is ultimately based on an individual application procedure.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with a Business Science focus
- English track: Proof of advanced English language skills, eg TOEFL iBT 86, IELTS 6.5, ESOL CAE or BEC Higher
- German track: Proof of advanced German language skills, eg TestDaF 4, DSH 2
- Written or online application
- Written aptitude test, personal interview
- No deadlines apply
- Letter of motivation, application form, curriculum vitae, higher education entrance qualification, language qualification, any other certificates
Dual Award Partners
- Kedge Business School, Bordeaux, France
- Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
- For a list of Dual Award partners visit www.pfh.de
- 4800 euro per semester
- 520 euro admin fee (waived for EU citizens)
- 420 euro enrolment fee (non-recurring)
- 1,000 euro examination fee (non-recurring)
- additional fees apply for those students undertaking a Dual Degree. Contact this school directly for more information.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 17, 2019