- Call: October 2019 (limited places)
- Place: Campus U-TAD
- Hours: Monday to Thursday from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Duration: 600 hours
- Language: Spanish
- Modality: On-site
Conceiving, designing and building a video game is possible using all the skills acquired during the course of the Master in Game Design. Master students will learn about subjects such as Logic, Mechanics and Aesthetics of videogames, Scripting, Level Design, Narrative or Gamification.
You will face an eminently practical training in which you will live the experience of creating your own video game. You will work in the same way as in the large studios, forming part of multidisciplinary teams with students from other school programs.
Video games born in the classrooms of U-tad
Laureates at the most important fairs
The road to success
Study what you like
National and international recognition
Projects born in U-tad have won fairs and competitions such as Gamingfest, Gamelab, Fun
- Professionals who wish to specialize in the field of video games and interactive digital leisure.
- Interested in the creation and construction of video games or interactive leisure products, or eager to acquire deep knowledge of its rules, mechanics and internal functioning.
- Self-taught design and conceptualization of games or video games.
What can you be
- Game Director
- Game Designer
- Level Designer
- Gameplay Designer
- Gamification Designer
- Mechanics Designer
- Game Journalist
- Project Manager Assistant
- Associate Producer
Why study this master?
- Technological Campus: 800 workstations, 500 software packages, own Cloud of 20,000 Cores, Cintiqs classrooms, Macs, drawing, modeling, photography ...
- Small Groups: You will learn in small groups with personalized attention from great professionals in the videogame industry
- Project Based Training: You will develop multidisciplinary projects with students from other Videogame Masters and you will compete in national and international competitions
- Real Production: You will develop a video game following all the steps of a real production of any professional studio
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018