Master in Functional Methods in Differential Equations & Interdisciplinary Researches
- Period of studies: 2 years
- ECTS credits: 120
- Language: English
The program grew up from the constantly growing demand for young professionals working in industry and having strong background in fundamental mathematics.
The two following directions are represented in the program - mathematical analysis and differential equations.
There are unique courses among disciplines taught within this program, such as «Inverse problems of variation calculus», «Mathematical methods in medicine», «Analytical-numerical methods for the Navier-Stokes equations», «Mathematical models of glacier dynamics» and etc.
Students graduated from the master's degree program "Functional methods in differential equations and interdisciplinary research" will have skills in:
- derivation of mathematical models for applied problems in physics,
engineering, and economics;
- solving contemporary problems in the fields of differential equations and functional differential equations with applications to mathematical physics, engineering and dynamical problems in economics including mathematical methods for equity market;
- working in a team of researches.
Graduates of the program can work as:
- Faculty stuff at universities;
- Researchers at academic institutions and computing centers;
- Members of mathematical modeling teams of the leading industrial
- Employees of the bank’s analytical departments.
- Bachelor or specialist degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics or in any adjoining program including Applied Mathematics and Informatics;
- English Language level – at least IELTS - 6, 0 TOEFL iBT - 79
This school offers programs in: