Locations: Barcelona - Madrid - Online
Hours: Madrid: VS Barcelona: SD
Qualification: Master in Forensic Psychology issued by ISEP
Master's Degree with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies by the Ministry of Public Education and Culture (RVOE)
The Master in Forensic Psychology provides the fundamental skills for the practice of the profession of forensic psychologist in his expert role, as an expert or adviser to the jurist and judge in legal proceedings. You will acquire the tools and knowledge necessary to prepare the forensic report in the different jurisdictions (civil, criminal, labor, minors, ...) and its exposure (ratification) before Courts and Tribunals.
The theoretical-practical methodology includes the drafting and defense before a court of the expert report, as well as practical examples from real cases.
Master's Program in Forensic Psychology
Introduction to Forensic Psychology and its methodology
- Introduction to Forensic Psychology and its methodology
- Organization of the Administration of Justice in the judicial process
- Clinical disorders and their forensic repercussion
- Test in Forensic Psychology
- Deontological aspects in Forensic Psychology
Forensic Psychology in the criminal field
- Sexual abuse and child abuse
- The minor offender and child protection
- The forensic report in processes related to criminal imputability
- The expert report on procedures of violence against women
- The criminal dangerousness and the psychologist in penitentiary institutions
Forensic Psychology in the civil, labor and other specific areas
- The expert report on family procedures
- Methodology of the expert report on family procedures and protocols for action
- Situations of parental interference in custody and custody processes
- The expert report on hospitalizations and disabilities
- Drug addiction and forensic implications
- Forensic psychology in the workplace
- Psychological disability and its expert assessment
- Forensic neuropsychology
Practical cases in the criminal jurisdiction and ratification of reports
- Final work of master
- Clinical practices
Competences of the Master in Forensic Psychology
- You will carry out the development of the forensic report in all its stages.
- You will analyze the most relevant legal concepts for the task of the psychological expert and the function that the expert report fulfills in this legal scenario.
- You will identify the most relevant psychopathological charts in Forensic Psychology and analyze their impact in this area of intervention.
- You will select and apply the main assessment instruments in Forensic Psychology and you will know how to analyze the results obtained.
Recipients of the Master's Degree in Forensic Psychology
The Master in Forensic Psychology is aimed at psychology graduates or students in the last year (in this case, the award of the master's degree / diploma will be subject to the previous obtaining of the degree).
Work - Master in Forensic Psychology
It works in defense before the courts of defendants in the criminal field (crimes, sexual abuse, abuse, etc.), civil (separations, guardianship and custody) and labor.
The Master in Forensic Psychology trains both for public bodies and for private practice.