Through the Master the students have the excellent opportunity that enables you to perform the functions of Cantera Director, Director of a Methodology Department as well as Director of the Catchment Department and in any field of the Sports Football Direction . The Master enables and differentiates you to be an excellent professional in any field of football .
This Master qualifies you to perform the functions of Cantera Director, Director of a Methodology Department as well as Director of the Catchment Department, in any field of the Sports Football Directorate, Methodological Consultant of football clubs. Advisor of the different Game Models of soccer, as members of the different football technical bodies and Specialist in Tactical Modeling.
Trainers and Physical Trainers of Soccer.
The School of Real Madrid University Studies - European University of Madrid is formed from the experience of the most important sports club in the world and the rigor of the European University of Madrid with the aim of offering a Master of reference in the area of Football.
The Master in Football Management offers the necessary knowledge and tools that enable students to perform the functions of quarry managers, methodology departments, recruitment, and any other area of the sports management of a football club.
The Master's program is based on the resolution of practical cases in which the heads of the training structures of some of the main national football clubs analyze them together with the students. The practical training is reinforced with the realization of professional practices , with the possibility of realizing them in the sports structure of Real Madrid CF.
In addition, this degree has a clear international orientation, offering students the possibility of international stays in one of the football clubs of reference in Europe to learn how their sports structure and football management works. During the last edition, students were able to visit clubs such as Ajax Amsterdam, Feyenoord Rotterdam and Borussia Dortmund.
DIFFERENTIAL ASPECTS OF THE MASTER:
- It is a unique Master in the world, offering content on the development of footballers that can only be found by taking this degree.
- It offers a wide knowledge about the most successful models of Spanish and European football.
- It allows to get in touch with the most prestigious Directors of Methodology and Quarry of the World.
- The student is provided with an in-depth knowledge of the sports structure of Real Madrid.
- Classes are held at the Club's facilities, both in the Ciudad Deportiva de Valdebebas and in the SantiagoBernabéu stadium.
- It is possible to practice in the Sports Structure of Real Madrid.
- There is a unique international stay to learn about the sports structures and work methods of the most important clubs in Europe.
- Trainers and Physical Trainers of Soccer.
- Coordinators of Clubs and Football Schools.
- Coordinators of Methodology and Football Catchment.
- Ex-soccer players
- Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences.
EXACT DENOMINATION OF THE QUALIFICATION OBTAINED:
Upon completion of the Master, the student will receive the official title of Master in Football Management , awarded by the Real Madrid University Studies School-European University.
- International stay where they know in situ clubs, their training methodology, organization and style of play.
- Knowledge of the sports structure of the Real Madrid Quarry in situ exclusively and in its facilities.
- Visits to other clubs during the program.
MODULE 1.- Bases of development in soccer. Methodology
MODULE 2.- Models and programs of formation and direction of Soccer
MODULE 3.- Specific English of soccer
MODULE 4.- People management and skills program in the direction of people in Football
MODULE 5.- Regulation and Transfer of players in Football
MODULE 6.- Practicum
ECTS CREDITS MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM BY TYPE OF ENROLLMENT
The student must register the full course of Master without having the possibility of enrolling parts or subjects within it.
For access, the student is recommended any of the following requirements:
Be in possession of an official Spanish university degree or other issued by a higher education institution belonging to another state that is a member of the European Higher Education Area that authorizes access to Master's education.
Be in possession of a degree conforming to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the country issuing the diploma for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of the one in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's education.
Be in possession of a title of Sports Technician in Football according to the Spanish educational system or in accordance with educational systems outside the Spanish education system
The admission process for the programs of the Escuela Universitaria Real Madrid Universidad Europea can be carried out throughout the year, although enrollment in any of its graduate programs is subject to the existence of vacancies in the places offered for each Academic year, respecting the start dates of the program in each edition.