Besides its 60 ECTS hospitality-business-oriented academic program, it offers a unique Professional Induction Module where the students spend a 4 week period in a hands-on program at the school’s hotel.
With our training, we involve the students in exercising both personal, technical and professional problem-solving. We prepare them for the dynamic leadership they will have to exercise as managers of companies.
With us, they learn to take decisions independently, objectively and systematically. This will be reflected in the final social and economic results of each year in the company in which they work.
Our training program includes industry guest lectures from renowned international hotel managers from distinguished hotel chains, allowing our students to learn about the latest trends in hospitality.
Our students take part in the professional development days organized in the hotel school, in which they interact with those responsible for recruiting and selecting in large companies of the industry.
The final project allows the knowledge and skills that the students have acquired during the MHM to be applied in a real and customized business plan, focusing on a startup project or an existing business.
Our Master’s degree in Hospitality Management comprises 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System). One ECTS is equivalent to approximately 25 hours of study work (classes, personal study, tasks, examinations, tutorials, etc.)
Focus on career:
- Food & Beverage Cost Control Management
- Food & Beverage Process Management
- Events Planning and Management
- Food & Beverage Sales Management
- Food & Beverage Strategic Management
- Final Project: Food & Beverage or Restaurant Business Plan
- Practicum: Industry Internship
This Master is taught entirely in English.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Business English (test of the level before acceptance for admission).
- Passionate profile with a deep sense of social responsibility and interest in the hospitality sector.
- Personal interview with a representative of the Admissions Department.
The MHM is a professional master’s degree with qualification from EUHT StPOL and the University of Girona, choosing from:
- University Master’s Diploma in Hospitality Management from the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts.
- Official Master’s Degree in Tourism Management and Planning: concentration in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts.“
About the School
University College of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts StPOL Since it was founded, StPOL has always had a very clear idea: the ideal environment for hotel training is that of a University Hotel-Scho ... Read More