Starting date: each year, in March and October
The Rome Business School’s Master in Food and Beverage Management is the ideal academic course for professionals seeking a world-class degree programme in these disciplines, leading to a successful global career in the Food & Wine industry.
With the Rome Business School’s international perspective, the programme offers a unique learning experience and a global professional exposure, enabling participants to study in one of the best cities in the world or online. The programme’s quality teaching and networking services all contribute to make it the perfect fit for anyone who is looking to rise to the top in the world of food and beverage industry.
The Rome Business School’s Master Course in Food and Beverage Management offers general management training combined with production chain-specific competencies, to produce specialist professionals capable of dealing with the challenges of the food and beverage industry in an international and multicultural context.
In particular, on completing the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify and develop effective management strategies for food & beverage industry companies
- Develop a business plan for food & beverage industry companies
- Utilise the most advanced marketing techniques to promote food & beverage industry companies and products
- Apply planning, financial management, and management control principles to the food & beverage industry
- Understand and utilise project management techniques
- Understand and apply process and supply techniques to the food & beverage context
- Master the use of new technologies within food & beverage industry companies
- Understand the food & beverage industry start-up ecosystem
The Master in Food and Beverage Management is a course of excellence designed for young persons who wish to start a career in the Food & Wine industry, and to professionals in the food & beverage production chain and restauration industries —or in other sectors closely linked to them—who aspire to set out on a path to grow within their organisation, to start up an enterprise in an opportunity-rich but ever more complex context, and/or to complete their training path by obtaining a certification specifically conceived for the food and beverage industry.
On completion of this training course, the attendees will be able to work, among other profiles, as:
- Consultants for the creation of start-ups within the restauration industry
- Consultants for corporate repositioning
- Food & Wine Managers
- Banqueting Managers
- Hotel chain Retail & Sales Managers
- Public Relations Managers
Structure (12 months)
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Food and Beverage Management is structured in:
- 6 months of lectures (twice a week)
- 6 months of international internship opportunities and project work
- Company visits
- Personalized career services
- Cultural programme
- Seminars and events
All applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or be near completion)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
The participation fee for the Master in Food and Beverage Management is € 6.500,00
In this video, you can listen to the experience that Bobby had while studying at the Rome Business School. You too can make a life-changing experience, apply now!
This school offers programs in: