At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Doctoral Degrees Offered: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master Degrees Offered: Master of Science (M.S.)
- Online Degrees: None
Learning Goals that students in this program are expected to meet include:
- Apply scientific thinking in the analysis, synthesis and evaluation of knowledge within the discipline of food science, nutritional sciences or dietetics.
- Apply ethical reasoning within the discipline of food science, nutritional sciences or dietetics.
- Effectively communicate discipline-specific information in written and oral forms to scientific audiences.
- Effectively interact within scientific teams.
About the School
160 Years of Leadership The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is one of the world’s leading institutions of agriculture, with more than 160 years of leadership in science, education and extensi ... Read More