- Price: 15,200 euros 50% scholarship -
- Interest-free financing for up to 12 months. 5% discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 9 months
- Methodology: Face-to-face in Madrid
- Next start date: November 2019
- Degree obtained: Master by Nebrija University and Master by IMF Business School
- Employment Exchange and Guaranteed Practices
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School , in collaboration with the Nebrija University, launches the new Master in Financial Economic Management and Markets in face-to-face mode in Madrid. The main objective of this master's degree so that the student obtains the greatest benefit for his company, learning to obtain maximum efficiency in the financial direction of the company with the latest Business Intelligence tools.
This Master is aimed at both university graduates who seek to develop their business activity in the financial sector, as well as experienced professionals, who wish to complete their training in finance or perform a set-up in their knowledge.
The IMF Master in Finance, which lasts 9 months, is taught in person in Madrid at full time. Academic content is supported by fully updated case studies, in addition to round tables with renowned professionals and masterclass to reinforce the knowledge acquired in the modules. All this makes it possible that during the teaching of the master a network between students, tutors and professionals is promoted.
All students who successfully complete this program will obtain a Double Master's Degree from the Nebrija University and IMF Business School . In addition, they will have at your disposal all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- virtual library
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants ...
- Module I - Fundamentals of efficient economic-financial management in the company
- Module II - Diagnosis of the economic-financial health of the company and improvement measures plan
- Module III - The budgeting of the company
- Module IV - Tactical management of the benefit in the short term
- Module V - New technologies at the service of economic-financial decision making
- Module VI - Financial markets
- Module VII - Growth through mergers and acquisitions
- Module VIII - Economic and financial evaluation of investment projects
- Module IX - Financial policies at the service of investments and banking negotiation
- Module X - Master's thesis
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More