Internet of things, Cloud Computing, Big Data
Thanks to an innovative and highly professionalizing 8-module program, the Master offers a careful analysis of new digital technologies and their applications in the financial world such as banks, insurance companies, asset management; through a pragmatic approach.
The master dedicated to the Fintech revolution offers its participants the knowledge of the financial world and IT skills (such as big data management, cybersecurity, blockchain technology, smart contracts, natural language processing (NLP), data visualization) necessary to build new business models.
The goal is to provide participants with the knowledge necessary to understand and manage the Digital Transformation in the financial field. The teachings will guide students towards a multidisciplinary vision of the themes, in which management, statistical and IT skills and competences are integrated.
The Master will allow participants to:
- have an overview of the national and international banking, financial and insurance system and examine the elements of strategic, organizational and technological change that characterize it;
- acquire a 360 ° view of the evolutionary scenario of the digital market, of customer interaction methods with digital technologies and with social tools;
- understand the business innovation opportunities that can arise from the application of new technologies;
- acquire the skills and abilities to support Big Data projects in the Finance sector;
- know and understand the Fintech phenomenon;
- to acquire the key transversal skills and abilities required by the market;
- learn collaboration techniques and complex problem solving skills that can be useful in strategic consulting environments.
The Master is structured in the following modules:
Module 1. Financial ecosystem and financial markets: "road to fintech"
Module 2. Economics of financial intermediaries and financial regulation
Module 3. Descriptive, probabilistic and inferential statistics. Financial mathematics
Module 4. Innovations in corporate finance
Module 5. Big data analysis and marketplace
Module 6. Risk management innovation
Module 7. Industry regulations, privacy and prevention: cyber security management
Module 8. The blockchain model and sector applications
Over the years we have achieved employment placement equal to 92% of trainees, KHC certificate. The Management Academy Sida Group, using the wide range of networked companies, will offer the participant who will request it:
- Placement form drawing up
- Research of Training Internship
- Organization and support for interviews with companies
- Internship quality monitoring and control
- Final feedback.
There is also an ancillary Job Training grant, a service that offers a series of tools, training and information actions, advice and assistance to accompany the person in the construction of his own professional project.
The Job Training develops in the following steps:
- I know my talents;
- The channels of personal communication;
- Public speaking;
- Personal performance during the selection interview;
- Active job search tools;
- How to build a successful CV;
- Video CV;
- The Linkedin profile;
- How to become the influencer of your BRAND;
- Self-employment and self-employment (video lessons).
CERTIFICATE N ° / CERTIFICATE NO.121 / 2017
- Verona: September 2019
144 classroom hours 3/6 mesids Training Internship (Optional)
- Friday from 9 to 13 and from 14 to 18
- Saturday from 9 to 13
Possibility of frequency in live streaming formula
Professional Figures of reference
• Artificial Intelligence;
• Sistem Engineer;
• Blockchain developer;
• Data Scientist;
• Cloud Computing analysis;
• Data Analyst;
• Data Architect;
• Web Analyst;
• Big Data Analyst;
• Business Intelligence Analyst;
• Digital Strategist;
• Chief Data Officer;
• Data Labeling;
• Machine Learning Engineer;
• Strategic planning;
• AI Usefulness Strategist;
• Automation Ethicist.
• Know the main digital financial instruments and products and learn the main analysis and proposal platforms on the market;
• Learn the main Calculation Models for the Estimate of the Capital cost and for the evaluation of the business debt;
• Know the financial and intermediary regulation;
• Know the main Big Data Analytics Models for Market forecasts;
• Learn the necessary bases of Descriptive, Probabilistic and Inferential Statistics, applied in Financial Mathematics;
• Know the Risk Analysis models applied to the financial market and related digital and innovation declinations;
• Learn the main protocols and rules governing the security, protection and protection of Information, including tools relating to Cyber Security;
• Know the blockchain, the basic operating logics, the different models and the related sectoral applications in the Fintech area.
About the School
Since 1985, Sida Group plays a leading role in providing business strategy, corporate consultancy, managerial training, recruitment and selection. With 1,500 trainers, coaches and professionals, over ... Read More