The purpose of this programme is to prepare highly qualified specialists of economics who have deep knowledge of modern financial market theories and methods, who are able to renew and apply this knowledge in various situations and can to integrate knowledge of various science fields in independent scientific research, conducted in a dynamic country and global economic environment.
IMPORTANT! Only students from partner's universities can apply to this programme:
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine;
- Institute of International Relations of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine;
- The University of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine.
International Mobility Possibilities
Students can participate in the ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do an internship in another country.
The acquired qualification enables graduates of Financial Markets to work in financial institutions and not financial corporations in the domestic and international markets. Possible future careers are an investments portfolio manager, investments consultant, financial adviser.
Bachelor's degree: graduate of university bachelor's studies in any study field can apply to this programme.
English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
Follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form at apply.mruni.eu
- Upload required documents
- Secure your registration by paying the application fee
- Submit your application
- Educational documents
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of secondary education diploma or high education diploma with the transcript of academic records. Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Note: Additional educational documents (such as the results of state examinations or pre-University education) might be required according to the applicant's country of residence.
- For Masters degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration). Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Document proving results of the English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level
- For Master degree-seeking students: at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
- Note: in case you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, there is a possibility to take the online English language level test organized by the University. You should choose this option when filling the application. There is no additional fee for this test.
- Passport copy
- Passport type photo
- Notarized letter of sponsorship from parents/sponsors and the letter from a bank about their financial abilities (showing incomes from the last 3 months).
Program taught in: