Master in Financial Management
The Master’s Degree in Financial Management is an on-campus “deepening master’s degree” offered in Colombia along with the possibility of being granted a double master’s degree:
International Master of Business Administration - MBA, granted by the Institut Supérieur de Gestion - ISG (Paris, France).
The Master’s Degree in Financial Management is an academic program that allows students to develop their skills, abilities, and competencies for analyzing, interpreting and creating accurate strategies for solving financial and stock-exchange issues under a local and international perspective.
Through the interaction between knowledge and financial tools acquired during the development of each study unit, students build critical, dynamic and research thinking, thus allowing them to support decision-making and lead financial areas within their organizations.
Masters in Financial Management will be successful in managerial positions of finance areas; and will have the ability to create financial and stock-exchange models, assess projects, research, and innovate in order to take advantage of future opportunities in new competitive environments. This program design responds to the need of training professionals able to face social changes giving rise in a local business reality and in international contexts.
The Master’s Degree in Financial Management provides students with academic staff and researchers with wide academic training overseas and deep knowledge of the discipline both at national and international levels.
- Lead financial areas, and support the design and implementation of organizational strategic plans with the purpose of recognizing and measuring impact of decisions.
- Successfully guide financial processes, thus generating organizational change and transformation, and optimizing resource management and the use of financial market instruments in a global context.
- Make and develop high performance, motivated and aim-oriented teams in the field of finance under an international perspective.
- Implement and properly use tools for managing information within companies and their environment, thus allowing its efficient use in making management decisions.
- Develop sustainable business opportunities and lead projects aimed at generating economic and social value.
- The Master’s Degree in Financial Management from Universidad EAN is an on-campus academic program comprising a close accompaniment through the Blackboard virtual platform.
- Throughout the study units, students will have the accompaniment of professors from Universidad EAN and/or from the Institut Supérieur de Gestion - ISG.
- Study Units complement the autonomous learning process of students, and are divided into academic work taking place during weekdays and after working hours. This modality allows students to harmonize their academic and professional commitments.
About the School
EAN University is a Colombian high education institution located in Bogotá’s Metropolitan area. At EAN, students experience diverse activities for their professional development.