One of the most prestigious programs on the market and the longest run in the Spanish market.
- The Master in Financial Management has been designed to optimize the economic, financial and social value of the company in a global and digitalized world.
- 1st position in Value for Money in Master in Finance in Spain and Europe and 2nd worldwide.
- Oriented to financial management from the company's global strategy.
- 4th global position according to the Times Education ranking.
- It includes a methodology that adjusts to the level of each student.
- Program taught in Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Pamplona, Bilbao, Granada or Malaga.
- 6 months after completing the program: 93%
- One year after completing the program: 96%
Data of former students of the program
Functional areas that our students occupy
- 56% Corporate Finance
- 22% Management Control
- 12% Audit
- 10% Accounting
Geographical areas where they work
- 95% Spain
- 5% Rest of Europe
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final project supervised.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
Helloquence / Unsplash
The Master in Financial Management has been designed to prepare students as financial managers capable of optimizing the economic, financial and social value of global and digitalized companies.
Global business strategy
- Global business strategy and corporate governance
- Corporate legal environment and compliance
Economic-financial analysis and diagnosis
- Analysis and diagnosis of the company's financial health
- Calculation and cost analysis for decision making
- Working capital management
- Capital budgeting
- Cash and liquidity management
- Financing and financial products in the global market
- The budget and the financial plan of the company
- Financial consolidation
- International accounting harmonization
- Taxation and commercial society
Corporate finance as a driver of value
- Company valuation
- M&A - MBO, LBO, Project Finance
- Alternative financing via Private Equity
- Crowdfunding / lending, P2P Lending
- Financial markets and financial risk management
- International financial operations
Performance and management control
- Audit, management control and reporting
- Financial crisis management
- Digital Impact
- Communication skills
- Leadership in multi-cultural settings
- The new role of the financial manager
- Ethics and values in finance
- Master's thesis
# 27 ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in MBA teaching - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More