- Emergence of Internet Finance industry as a new form of traditional finance. The future does not wait.
- The first and the only Master's Degree in Spain in the area of financial innovation – be on demand for the reality of tomorrow.
- GBSB Global is an official partner of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) – a world renown standard in the finance industry. Get ACCA Certification on top of the Master’s degree without a need for additional examination.
- Dual Degree Option with the University of Alcala for the participants in Madrid Campus.
The development of the internet has shifted people’s lives fundamentally in all respects. Recently, the internet has shocked the financial industry as well. The technological revolution of the internet changed the nature, scope and competitive landscape of the financial services industry.
Digital disruption is occurring at every level in the banking industry. From advanced technologies to new competition and heightened customer expectations, incumbent banks have become increasingly vulnerable. FinTech companies are currently very active at trying to disrupt the financial services market. A number of internet finance companies have already graduated from start-ups to listed companies with billion-dollar valuations. Mobile internet is helping drive new forms of electronic payments, new payments structure, crowdfunding platforms and peer-to-peer lending services.
The Master in Financial Management, Digital Banking & Internet Finance in Madrid aims to help students meet the challenges of today’s financial industry. Traditional finance will no longer be relevant in the digital economy; rather, students should understand the various forms of financial management and be able to adapt to the revolution in the finance industry, such as digital banking and internet finance.
This master in digital financial management in Madrid is designed to revolutionize the way international financial management is taught at business schools in Europe. The master in financial management in Madrid students will learn the innovative forms of accounting and financial management and will be prepared to face the new challenges in the finance industry, such as digital banking and digital finance. Students enrolled in this Master in digital financial management in Madrid automatically obtain ACCA certification at the levels of F1-F3, which will give them a significant competitive edge in the job market in the industry.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings
- Location – Madrid
- Faculty with Finance Industry Experience.
- ACCA Certification is Awarded Additionally to the Master's Degree.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Unique Knowledge on the Latest Advancements in Financial Management.
- Exclusive Access to Multiple Finance Jobs Offers Worldwide through ACCA Portal.
- ACCA Certification provides assurance to employers that you have the necessary skills & knowledge in accounting and finance.
- Get exclusive access to ACCA career portal and company presentations at GBSB Global.
- Provide a broad understanding of how the financial services industry has evolved and how it currently operates.
- Become familiar with key financial, economic and technological terms and concepts and be able to communicate effectively with them.
- Teach students to design leading-edge financial solutions using emerging technologies.
- Prepare students for competitive markets worldwide with an education focused on a global business perspective and cultural awareness.
- Develop students into future leaders in the world of business by providing pertinent knowledge that can be applied to financial management.
- Teach students how to be successful decision makers by exposing them to real-world examples through industrial visits, company presentations, global study trips and more.
- Managerial Competencies of Global Leaders.
- Understanding of Legal and Economic Environment.
- Accounting and Financial Management.
- Statistical Analysis and Big Data.
- Financial Technology - Principles and Technologies of Internet Finance.
- Digital Banking and New Customer Experience.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Develop your career in digital financial management and discover opportunities you never knew existed with the Master in digital financial management in Madrid. Explore career options in Spain, Europe and worldwide.
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
Client services managers perform job tasks similar to those performed by customer service representatives. However, as managers, they also supervise other client services representatives. In general, representatives work to ensure client satisfaction with an organization’s product or service.
An important role in any business, a risk manager is responsible for analyzing and controlling the financial exposure of a business.
As the leader of one or more of the company’s digital products, product managers are responsible for ensuring quality and maintenance as well as identifying potential new projects.
FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY CONSULTANT
Consultants help leading financial service institutions to address growth, industry consolidation, and regulatory changes in a dynamic global environment.
Business development managers optimize the sales funnel with the intention of bringing on new partners and take the product to the wider market. They are the face of the business as the first interaction many new partners have with the company.
Credit analysts develop financial projections: cash flow analysis, debt repayment capacity, capital structure, and liquidity of assets. They also perform and conduct credit analysis and reviews for clients in terms of new business loans.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 9, 2018