Why Master in Financial Management, Digital Banking and Internet Finance in Barcelona
- Emergence of Internet Finance industry as a new form of traditional finance. The future does not wait.
- The first and the only Master's Degree in Spain in the area of financial innovation – be on demand for the reality of tomorrow.
- GBSB Global is an official partner of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) – a world renown standard in the finance industry. Get ACCA Certification on top of the Master’s degree without a need for additional examination.
The development of the internet has shifted the financial industry radically. The technological transformation and internet changed the structure and nature of the financial services industry. Banking industry is disruption by technology at every level. FinTech companies are trying to revolutionize the financial services market.
Some internet finance companies have already transitioned from start-ups to listed companies. Mobile internet drives crowdfunding platforms and peer-to-peer lending services, new forms of electronic payments, new payments structure, new customer service format in banking. The Master in Financial Management, Digital Banking & Internet Finance in Barcelona prepares students to face the challenges of today’s financial industry.
Traditional finance is losing its relevancy in the digital economy. The master in financial management in Barcelona will help students to understand different forms of financial management and enable them to adapt to the dynamic changes in the finance industry, including the growth of digital banking and internet finance.
This master in digital financial management in Barcelona intends to transform the way international financial management is taught at business schools in Europe. The master in financial management in Barcelona students will discover the new forms of accounting and financial management.
Master in digital financial management in Barcelona students obtain ACCA certification at the levels of F1-F3 as part of their study plan and become significantly more competitive in the labour market in the industry.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
- Faculty with Finance Industry Experience.
- ACCA Certification is Awarded Additionally to the Master's Degree.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Unique Knowledge on the Latest Advancements in Financial Management.
- Exclusive Access to Multiple Finance Jobs Offers Worldwide through ACCA Portal.
- ACCA Certification provides assurance to employers that you have the necessary skills & knowledge in accounting and finance.
- Get exclusive access to ACCA career portal and company presentations at GBSB Global.
- Advance the understanding of how the financial services industry has transformed and how it currently operates.
- Learn the key technological, economic and financial terms, tools and concepts and be able to use them effectively.
- Provide the skills required to be able to develop leading-edge financial solutions applying emerging technologies.
- Prepare students for highly competitive international markets and develop a global business perspective and cultural intelligence.
- Transform students into future business leaders by providing knowledge of the financial management.
- Teach the techniques and methodology of successful decision making through real-world examples, industrial visits, company presentations, global study trips and more.
- Managerial Competencies of Global Leaders.
- Understanding of Legal and Economic Environment.
- Accounting and Financial Management.
- Statistical Analysis and Big Data.
- Financial Technology - Principles and Technologies of Internet Finance.
- Digital Banking and New Customer Experience.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Build a career in digital financial management and explore new opportunities with the Master in digital financial management in Barcelona in Spain, Europe and worldwide.
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
The job role of managers in the client service sector is similar to customer service representatives. Nevertheless, as managers, they also supervise and coordinate other client services officers. These professionals attend clients and address their concerns and requests and ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
Risk managers are responsible for financial analysis of different types of risks: systematic and unsystematic, credit risk, political risk, country risk, market risk etc. These professionals evaluate the probability of a risk and its financial impact as well as costs of its mediation.
Product managers in FinTech sector are responsible for product development and analysis to ensure that the products and services offered by the company are competitive on the market and meet the needs of the target market.
FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY CONSULTANT
Consultants provide assistance and advice to the companies in the financial services industry to help them to grow the business, face various industry challenges and deal with regulatory changes in a dynamic international environment.
Business development managers are responsible for the sales funnel optimization, attraction and development of new partnerships and business expansion to the new markets.
Credit analysts perform financial analysis of a business and evaluate credit risk. They work with cash flow analysis, solvency, liquidity analysis, profitability analysis, efficiency analysis, capital structure, and other forms of financial management analysis depending on the type of the customer and the credit product they are applying for.
Program taught in: