Description of the program
The original specialized program "Financial analytics" is aimed at training financial analysts on the basis of research of modern processes and financial trends taking place at macro and micro levels, taking into account the requirements for professional knowledge and skills of future financiers on the part of employers, financial organizations, professional associations, all participants of the business community.
Students have the opportunity to study abroad during a semester in one of the university-partners of the University under the program of international academic mobility.With the implementation of the educational program, academic and scientific cooperation is carried out with the following universities: the University of Cambridge, University of Kent, University of Bath, Corvinus University of Budapest, Brunel Business School, University of Perugia, University of Paris Quest Nanterre, Mongolian State University, Cracow University of Economics. In the process of training, they use the program complex Opera PMS Full, simulators of the business environment ProBusiness, software products MS Project, statistical package STATGRAPHICS Centurion. There is an opportunity to work in an audience equipped with Thomson Reuters terminals.
- The program has a public accreditation from ICNO-NP "About the existence of professional experts and appraisers"
- The program is accredited by the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- The program has international accreditation from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- The program has professional-public accreditation from the Free Economic Society of Russia
What will the graduate know?
- Own the tools of strategic analysis
- Be able to calculate and analyze the financial performance of organizations in order to make investment and financial decisions
- Be able to analyze financial risks and know the approaches to their management
- Know the modern principles of corporate finance and be able to make competent management decisions
- Own methods for assessing the value of business and managing the company's value
- In auditing and consulting companies
- In financial, strategic, analytical and control divisions of large companies of various industries and forms of ownership
- In financial, insurance and credit institutions
Main academic disciplines
- Economic theory (advanced level)
- Financial risk management
- Mathematical support of financial decisions
- Strategy and competitiveness of the company
- Financial aspects of the company's reorganization
- Alternative investments
- Management accounting and analysis
- Corporate finance (advanced level, ACCA standard)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 27, 2018