The Master in Finance provides complete training in the financial field, providing the knowledge, techniques and practical tools for professional development in this field.
The objective is to train high-level professionals prepared to develop their professional careers in the banking, financial and stock market sector, as well as in wealth management. It is about providing the knowledge and skills necessary to optimize the structure and composition of assets, both for companies and individuals.
The contents discussed are taught by university professors from different departments and by a broad participation of professionals from the banking and finance fields, with the aim that the latter provide a more practical experience of the current problem.
The student completes his training with external practices in order to reinforce the training received and familiarize the student with financial decision-making in different fields of action.
|Teaching center:||Faculty of Economics and Business|
|Type of teaching:||Face-to-face|
|Title:||Master in Finance|
|Price per credit:||
The attractiveness of the master's degree could be justified by the sophistication of the financial markets, the growing importance of the credit markets, the constant processes of innovation in financial products, factors that, among others, highlight the importance of solid training in financial matters.
nattanan23 / Pixabay
- Develop interpersonal skills, associated with the ability to relate to other people, along with the ability to make decisions in the financial environment.
- Develop a responsible attitude at work, based on ethics and honesty in business.
- Know the framework of action of the finance professional.
- Improve the ability to work in a group and / or collaborate with other specialists in professional financial activities.
- Communicate and present ideas and projects of a financial nature, in a structured way, in the professional context.
- Assess how the macroeconomic situation affects the results of companies and their evolution in future quarters.
- Analyze financial series and draw conclusions derived from the corresponding econometric analyzes.
- Analyze, solve and synthesize problems related to the study of financial statements with the aim of knowing the viability of companies considering the different sectors of activity.
- Correctly identify and interpret the legal regime of the securities, insurance and credit markets, with special attention to the regulation of bank contracts.
- Apply the different business valuation models.
- Know the operation and microstructure of the equity markets, as well as the measures to assess their quality: liquidity, volatility and efficiency.
- Assess whether an asset is well valued by the market and, consequently, make an appropriate investment decision and delve into the tools of technical analysis.
- Valuing fixed income securities and understanding the determinants of interest rates and their risks.
- Learn to use derivative assets regardless of trading in organized markets, value them, and create guaranteed and unsecured structured products.
- Know the banking risks and their impact on management.
- Capture the basic characteristics of the different sales techniques and establish a degree of coherence between them.
- Carry out the financial planning of the savings and investment of clients with complex and important assets.
Students will be able to access the Master's Degree in Finance while being in possession of official qualifications whose most suitable profiles would be bachelor's degrees, degrees or diplomas related to finance, such as a bachelor's degree or degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics, Actuarial Sciences, Accounting and Finance , Diploma in Business Sciences, or its foreign equivalents, either from the European Higher Education Area or from any other space, after checking the equivalent level of training for access.
The student taking the master's degree will deepen the knowledge and skills necessary to optimize the structure and composition of assets, both for companies and individuals. Specifically, the graduate of this program will be able to develop or strengthen their professional career in one of the following areas: financial advice, wealth management, private banking manager, agencies and securities companies, investment fund managers, analyst, company financial departments , etc. Likewise, it is also especially indicated for those professionals with work experience who wish to complete and perfect their financial training.
The professional opportunities of the master's degree are oriented to the development of the career in the banking, financial and stock market sector, as well as in wealth management.
About the School
Una institución docente de enseñanza superior que cuenta con unas infraestructuras para la docencia y la investigación de excelencia internacional. Una universidad innovadora, dinámica, responsable y ... Read More