New financial paradigms are emerging. With recent regulations and a shift in ethical thinking, the ability to understand and decipher the ever-growing complexity of the world of finance is a quality that is more important than ever before. As an applied branch of economics, this program explores challenging technical theory and a wide range of topics, including asset pricing, portfolio management, derivative securities and blockchain fundamentals. From its foundations to its future of finance, you will gain a balanced understanding of one of the most crucial aspects of the business.
Duration: Three terms/one year (60 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 3,600€
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Banking
A sample of the Master in Finance courses:
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management in Financial Markets
- Fundamentals of Blockchain Technologies
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More