New financial paradigms are emerging. With new regulations and a shift in ethical thinking, the ability to understand and decipher the ever-growing complexity of the world of finance is a quality that is more important than ever before.
As an applied branch of economics, this program explores challenging technical theory and a wide range of topics, including asset pricing, portfolio management, derivative securities and blockchain fundamentals. From its foundations to its future of finance, you will gain a balanced understanding of one of the most crucial aspects of a business.
How You Earn Your Certificate
The Master in Finance (60 ECTS) is a one-year program, divided into three terms. Each term comprises four courses (4 ECTS each) and one seminar (2 ECTS). Throughout the year, students are also exposed to real-life case studies, games and business simulations. In order to graduate, participants must also complete a business plan (6 ECTS).
A sample of the Master in Finance courses:
Risk Management in Financial Markets
Fundamentals of Blockchain Technologies
1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, and an EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Banking
The aim of the Master in Finance is to ensure that students are able to effectively engage in an increasingly globalized, diverse and multifaceted world, having acquired the required skills. At the end of the program, graduates will be able to confidently:
- Apply and critically evaluate corporate finance techniques using sound analytics.
- Blend sophisticated modeling techniques with a global perspective in the management of corporate risk.
- Apply and critically evaluate emerging technologies, stock, bonds and derivatives using cutting-edge valuation methods with particular reference to the operation of financial markets.Complete marketing campaigns for different local and global sectors.
- Understand and exercise critical judgment in solving problems encountered by a multinational business.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2018