From the new challenges posed by the recently overcame global financial crisis, to the new ways companies confront them, financial trends shape the world in which we live.
The demand for outstanding financial professionals is constantly growing. Companies demand managers with proven skills to understand these new scenarios, boost the corporate growth, diversify revenue streams and raise capital.
The current competitive landscape requires a different level of an efficient financial approach to management, combining both a solid understanding of the managerial implications of the corporate financial structure, an updated perspective of the evolution of economic agents and regulators, and an in-depth analysis and monitoring of the financial KPIs of the business model. ASPIRE’s Master in Finance is willing to train an outstanding generation of new managers to successfully face these challenges.
Why study Master in Finance at Aspire Business School?
The ASPIRE Master in Finance combines cutting-edge theoretical frameworks with an applied perspective of the day-to-day managerial implications of the financial roles. Our faculty members have an extended experience in a variety of industries and types of companies, from startups to big, consolidated players to offer the best possible learning experience in the vibrant city of Barcelona.
The Aspire’s Master in Finance focuses on a set complementary goals.
- Provide participants with a solid understanding of the new financial trends, competitors, and regulations required for today’s competitive landscape.
- Reinforce the theoretical guidelines required for a new generation of professionals to successfully incorporate the financial perspective into their everyday operations.
- Incorporate a solid financial training for middle managers and top managers alike.
- Be in contact with new types of venture capital companies and alternative financial tools.
The methodology used in the programs of ASPIRE is based on the combination of practical training and theoretical knowledge, and further requires the active participation of students with their opinions and views. Based on this, all participants are encouraged to analyze and solve case studies based on real and simulated business situations for training purposes.
The Student participation and teamwork are an essential element in the development of the program. This deepens and enriches the training, as it complements the diversity of opinions and experiences of the participants. In this sense, good teamwork is essential in the development, preparation and presentation of the Business Plan as the FMT project in which all the skills and knowledge acquired during the development of the program are integrated. The project encourages the ability to develop the strategic vision and entrepreneurial spirit of the Student.
The provision of a virtual campus provides permanent access to all the resources needed for learning, in addition to update information on the planning of courses, assessment of student progress and direct contact with the teaching staff.
- Academic: International/non-Eu students: BA, BSc, BScIT, BSc Engineering, EU & UK Students: Bachelor Degree. For UK students, BA and BSc holders (mandatory enrollment for preparatory courses may apply).
- Work Experience:3 years working experience, considering internships. Students with excellent academic records can wave the work experience.
- English Proficiency: IELTS: 6.0 (minimum of 5.0 in all components) TOEFL (paper-based): overall score of 600 with a Test of Written English score of 5.5 TOEFL (internet-based): overall score between 87-109 with component scores of at least 20.Cambridge English First (FCE) Applicants from a recognized majority English speaking countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.(If you don’t meet our minimum English language requirements, we offer an intensive Pre-sessional English course.)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2017