The Master in Finance develops business leaders with sound knowledge of financial markets and an avant-garde approach in global business. The program is distinguished by the balance it offers with the acquisition of expertise knowledge of the financial sector and the strengthening of analytical and management skills highly recognized in the professional field.
This program promotes an innovative financial vision, based on the use of sophisticated technological tools that enable a deep and comprehensive financial analysis, which in turn supports strategic business decision-making. This vision is supplemented by a broad sense of responsible and ethical leadership, with the objective of creating trust in financial agents and institutions, maintaining a global and sustainable perspective of organizations.
- Format:Part-time (lockstep)
- Duration: 21 months
- Program start:
- Language: Spanish and English
The Master in Finance will open doors to a global network of contacts from several industries, sectors, and countries, and to multiple networking opportunities, which will help you build enduring and beneficial mutual relationships to take your professional career to the next level.
We have more than 50 international academic agreements with leading universities and business schools for double-degree and joint-degree programs, international professional certification, and possibilities for a study on four continents:
Acquire a global business perspective, build international networks and get your degree from EGADE Business School and other prestigious business schools worldwide.
- International exchange programs
Experience an academic period abroad and learn from immersion in new cultures, as well as from academic and professional contexts from other renowned universities around the world.
- International courses
Live an international experience through intensive courses given at leading partner universities around the world.
- Global Network for Advanced Management
EGADE Business School is a founding partner and only business school in Mexico of to the Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM) network, led by Yale School of Management and in which 29 international business schools participate.
- Global Network Courses: The SNOC (Small Network Online Courses) courses bring together a select group of students from the GNAM network to collaborate on projects and discuss current business trends.
FORMAT AND CURRICULUM
The Master in Finance is a 2 years long program delivered in part-time and lockstep format. The admissions periods are in April and September of each year.
This financial program offers a truly unique financial experience along with a comprehensive educational model that combines academic excellence and workshop-based practice to develop expert knowledge in financial areas, as well as the management and leadership skills needed to succeed in the global context.
EGADE Business School seeks talented and high potential applicants with the potential to develop the competencies, the character and the vision needed to lead businesses through the innovation of their financial strategy.
- Minimum work experience: no required / Average: 6 years
- Age frame: 24-53 / Average: 30
- Education: University graduates
- Minimum/Average GMAT: 550 / 600
- Any other specific requirements:
- Admission application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent)
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Up-to-date CV
- Official documentation
- English language competence score (TOEFL or equivalent)
- A letter indicating reasons for the application
- Interview with the Program Director or Faculty member
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 12, 2018