The Master in Finance was designed to provide business leaders with sound knowledge of financial markets and an avant-garde approach to global businesses. This program’s curriculum leads its students to acquire specialized knowledge regarding the financial industry and to strengthen the analytical and management skills that will give them the edge in their careers.
This is accomplished through the use of the latest technological tools for financial analysis, as well as the development of a broad sense of responsible and ethical leadership. We want our graduates to convey trust when working with and for financial institutions while maintaining a global and sustainable perspective of their organizations.
- Format: Lock-step (part-time)
- Duration: 24 months
- Program intake:
- Language: Spanish and English
The Master in Finance will give you access to a global network of business leaders from diverse industries and sectors, which will help you build mutually beneficial relationships that will take your career to the next level.
We have more than 50 academic partnerships with the best universities and business schools across the world for dual and joint-degree programs, as well as opportunities for international certification and the possibility of studying on different continents.
Strengthen your international network and get your dual degree from EGADE as well as from another prestigious business school.
Learn from different academic and professional contexts that will help you broaden your multicultural perspective.
Leverage the knowledge and experience of the best business schools worldwide by taking intensive short courses with them.
Global Network for Advanced Management
EGADE Business School is a founding partner of the Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM), led by the Yale School of Management. We are the only business school in Mexico that has a membership to this global network composed of 29 international business schools, which gives our students exclusive access to:
- Global Network Week: This is a chance to study a one-week course on campus at one of these 29 international business schools. This short-term exchange program is held twice a year, in March and October, and it gives the students a chance to broaden their knowledge on diverse topics.
- Global Network Courses: The SNOC, which stand for Small Network Online Courses, courses provide an innovative platform in which all MBA students from across the GNAM network can collaborate to work on projects and discuss current business trends.
Format and curriculum
The Master in Finance is a 2-year program with a part-time and lockstep format. There are two intake periods per year: April and September.
This program offers a unique financial experience along with a comprehensive educational model that combines academic excellence and practical skills to acquire a level of proficiency in financial areas, as well as the management and leadership skills required to succeed in a global context.
EGADE Business School’s mission is to select a group accomplished and promising candidates who have the potential to develop the skills, disposition, and mindset to lead businesses by incorporating innovation in their financial strategy.
- Professional experience: not required (6 years on average)
- Age range: 24-53
- Education: University graduates
- Minimum/Average GMAT: 550 / 600
- Additional requirements:
- Application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent)
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Updated CV
- Official documentation
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL or equivalent)
- A statement of purpose
- Interview with the Program Director or Faculty member