With Master in Finance, you’ll gain comprehensive training and highly marketable skills towards a privileged position in the finance industry. The course provides a solid understanding of financial management principles and their application to corporate financial policy, as well as financial markets. Master in Finance also focuses on equipping you with the appropriate skills for analysing and interpreting developments in financial practice.
- The programme aims to enhance graduate capabilities through:
- Extensive applications of finance theory
- Detailed knowledge of the operations and activities of financial markets
- A practical and career-oriented programme
- Enhanced knowledge of financial management principles and application to corporate financial policy
- A thorough understanding of financial markets
- An applied knowledge of various specialised aspects of the finance industry
The Master in Finance will normally be completed in 18 months of part-time study or the maximum time permitted for completion is 5 years. Our Master in Finance is designed to provide students with the flexibility of working full-time and the ability to complete a postgraduate qualification without disrupting their current employment.
Who should apply?
Open to those interested to pursue a career in the finance industry and who have studied finance in an undergraduate degree. Graduates of the Master in Finance will have the capabilities to work in professional practice by applying the skilled and specialised financial knowledge as mentioned in the aim of the programme.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018