Gain a competitive edge through in-depth training and applied knowledge
The programme aims to enhance graduate capabilities through:
- Extensive applications of finance theories
- Detailed knowledge of the operations and activities of financial markets
- A practical and career-oriented programme
- Enhanced knowledge of financial management principles and application to corporate financial policy
- A thorough understanding of financial markets
- An applied knowledge of various specialised aspects of the finance industry
The Master in Finance programme is normally completed in 18 months of part-time study and the maximum time permitted for completion is 5 years. This programme is designed to provide students with the flexibility of working full-time while being able to complete a postgraduate qualification without disrupting their current employment.
Who should apply?
About the School
Taylor’s University is a member of the Taylor’s Education Group, which also comprises Taylor’s College, Garden International School, Australian International School Malaysia, Sri Garden International ... Read More