Double Diploma Programme. Graduates are awarded Master (MSc) Degree in Finance from Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania, and Master Degree in Management from Louvain Catholic University (Université Catholique de Louvain), Belgium.
Individuals, holding a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Economics or Finance, as well as those, having an equivalent university degree in the respective fields can enter this Programme. Please note, that applicants should have at least 30 ECTS credits in the fields of Economics, Finance and Management.
Competencies Acquired Students who graduate from the Programme will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of classical and modern financial theories, and understand possibilities and limitations of their application in the changing macroeconomic environment;
- understand and evaluate complex macroeconomic environment and factors, influencing financial decisions in financial and real sectors of economy;
- analyze global, EU and national economic and business environment, identify its it‘s driving forces and transforming factors;
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of financial markets and financial services industry, its operations, regulations, trends and changes under processes of integration and globalization;
- demonstrate knowledge and skills to apply both classical and innovative financial models, methods and tools;
- apply integrated knowledge for complex strategic financial decision making, financial and investment policy development based on assessment of alternatives;
- recognize, collect information on novel finance theories and practices on international and global scale, assess and apply them, based on recent trends in different business contexts;
- plan and develop independent research and apply quantitative and qualitative research methods to real world financial problems under growing uncertainty;
- apply competencies and skills in the professional life.
Graduates of the Programme will be able to work as financial specialists in the firms with different business profile, in banks and other financial institutions; financial consultants in audit, business consultancy firms; financial specialists, advisors, experts in government and municipality institutions; lecturers in economics and finance in Lithuanian universities and colleges. Graduates of MSc in Finance and Banking programme may continue studies at PhD studies in Economics or Management.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 19, 2017